Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Anybody else recieve an email from stella a couple of weeks ago saying they needed to verify that the glass codes were legit or whatever... involved phoning them etc. So don't think i'll be getting mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

In would have taken you less time to read back a couple of pages than it did to type the question Mp3.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

In would have taken you less time to read back a couple of pages than it did to type the question Mp3.
    Thats your opinion. I disagree.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Lads can we just keep this to freebies plz :D

mp3, a lot of us recieved the email. I got email, didn't recieve a glass and don't expect to.

Now more freebies :D

I must post some I fine too, so I can contribute to the thread. I think he only freebies I got so far was the booklight and the tree. The gf loves me after them. I still didn't get chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 danzig

i got that aussie 'take the heat' sample today, in a lovely sparkly purple envelope! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

danzig wrote: »
    i got that aussie 'take the heat' sample today, in a lovely sparkly purple envelope! :D
    I also. ;)

Still waiting on our tree & booklight here despite getting confirmations that both were on the way. But sure if they arrive it will be a bonus. I'm concerned about the tree actually because of where I live I won't be able to plant until March at the earliest. If it does arrive i've to figure out where to keep it safely until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Eoineo wrote: »
    If it does arrive i've to figure out where to keep it safely until then.

It should be alright as a pot plant till March, you just need to make sure it's well watered and gets enough sun etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭didntgotoplan

Free John Frieda Precision Foam Colour (well I think they are giving out to first 10,000)

http://www.johnfriedapromotion.co.uk/precisionfoamcolour/?set=2

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Came across this during my random web browsing.

1. Download the Bing Bar for Internet explorer.

2. Sign into your hotmail account and then you get your 250 Bing credits

3. Go here to change the Bing credits to Microsoft points for Xbox Live Marketplace.

4. Uninstall Bing Bar, because it's fcuk ugly and looks horrible.

Enjoy!!

There's other ways to earn these points but meh, this is the first step and the easiest way :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Just came across this during my random web browsing.

3. Go here to change the Bing credits to Microsoft points for Xbox Live Marketplace.

Enjoy!!

There's other ways to earn these points but meh, this is the first step and the easiest way :P

Did you get this to work?
    It's asking me for a shipping address in the US?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sorry yeah, I grabbed some random addresses and numbers to add that. The Microsoft Points are sent by email after a day or two

The address I used was:

Address: 2818 Moody Pkwy
    Zip: 35004

Got 2 emails 2 days later with 2 codes, 100 ms points each. Sorry, forgot to mention that bit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pigonhead

I got 3 stella chalices in the post last week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Thanks for the MS points.

Freebies received so far: Olay wake up cream, Pantene double sample shampoo and the choco wrap (gonna use it for cooking choc)

Thanks everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

Just got my 3rd free olay gift:D Also got free herbal teas and pantene shampoo. Thanks all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Came across this during my random web browsing.

Enjoy!!

Nice one worked a treat, worth pointing out that if you do the 10 searches and other things suggested you get 25 extra points, you can then get 10 points a day from doing searches and have another set of MS points by sunday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

calex71 wrote: »
    Nice one worked a treat, worth pointing out that if you do the 10 searches and other things suggested you get 25 extra points, you can then get 10 points a day from doing searches and have another set of MS points by sunday :)
    You can actually get 30 by just looking at the offer pages, and 20 a day from searches.
    For example, today I searched for the number 1, then the number 2 etc. after searching for the number 100 I had 20 more points!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Looks like I can't redeem for MS points :/

Edit: Nevermind, full catalogue after I signed up...
    You can actually get 30 by just looking at the offer pages, and 20 a day from searches.
    For example, today I searched for the number 1, then the number 2 etc. after searching for the number 100 I had 20 more points!

Not working for me...

• Advertisement

Healium wrote: »
    Looks like I can't redeem for MS points :/

Edit: Nevermind, full catalogue after I signed up...

Not working for me...

You have to wait a few days for the order to go through

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Nice one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

(Daily Treat : Printout for selected travel date - 2 per customer only)

Luas

4,000 FREE tickets for Leisure Time Travel

O2 customers are being offered exclusive Luas Treats - 4,000 tram tickets for Leisure-Time Travel are available completely free of charge!

These free tickets are strictly valid from 10am to 4pm and 7pm to the last tram Friday 22nd October to Thursday 18th November 2010 and limited to two return tickets per person.

You MUST carry a valid ticket at all times to travel on LUAS.

To get this treat, select the print redeem option and complete the required fields.

This offer is exclusive to O2 customers. Offer expires: 28/10/2010

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

(Daily Treat : Printout for selected travel date - 2 per customer only)

Luas

4,000 FREE tickets for Leisure Time Travel

O2 customers are being offered exclusive Luas Treats - 4,000 tram tickets for Leisure-Time Travel are available completely free of charge!

These free tickets are strictly valid from 10am to 4pm and 7pm to the last tram Friday 22nd October to Thursday 18th November 2010 and limited to two return tickets per person.

You MUST carry a valid ticket at all times to travel on LUAS.

To get this treat, select the print redeem option and complete the required fields.

This offer is exclusive to O2 customers. Offer expires: 28/10/2010

Sweet. Just planning on going to Dublin next week. This will save on the Luas fees!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

got my just mobile sim yesterday no €20 on it but they putting it on it today thanks op

didnt get my tree yet didnt even get an email about it. did any of ye get the tree

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Got the chocolate bar today, thanks OP!

And Conchurl, I still haven't received my tree either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

got my tree last week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Got chocolate today also - thanks OP. If I knew at the time it would taste sooooo good I would have applied for more.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

Conchurl wrote: »
    got my just mobile sim yesterday no €20 on it but they putting it on it today thanks op

didnt get my tree yet didnt even get an email about it. did any of ye get the tree

got my sim too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Free trolley coin for first 250 people to sign up for newsletter http://bit.ly/bunKk3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement