Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

glanman wrote: »
    got my sim too!

Where did you get the sim from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

pbarr wrote: »
    Where did you get the sim from ?
    ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Conchurl wrote: »
    got my just mobile sim yesterday no €20 on it but they putting it on it today thanks op

didnt get my tree yet didnt even get an email about it. did any of ye get the tree
    Where does it say about 20 euro credit? I can only find ones that you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

the first 1000 people to sign up got a sim and 20 euro free credit. you get a new number or can change your to your existing. 20c a call anytime and 9c a text, seems good. irish start up so I am happy I have switched!

• Advertisement

glanman wrote: »
    the first 1000 people to sign up got a sim and 20 euro free credit. you get a new number or can change your to your existing. 20c a call anytime and 9c a text, seems good. irish start up so I am happy I have switched!
    Ah, first 1000. Ya, their charges seem cheap. I've contacted them and asked them to send me a message when they support data.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

My very sad tree arrived this morning. It's clear from the tree, packaging and the box that it has been sitting in a sorting office for a LONG time. Hopefully with some tlc it will recover and be fit for planting in the Spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Eoineo wrote: »
    My very sad tree arrived this morning. It's clear from the tree, packaging and the box that it has been sitting in a sorting office for a LONG time. Hopefully with some tlc it will recover and be fit for planting in the Spring.

still waiting on mine. Id say it took root in the back of postmans pat van!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Don't worry- its dormant anyhow. When planting it pack leaves and debris around the portion above ground to help it withstand frost, should be fine come the Spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Got my free business cards from Moo.com, great quality must say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

got my tree as well. looks beyond help :(

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

(Daily Treat : Printout for selected travel date - 2 per customer only)
    Luas
    4,000 FREE tickets for Leisure Time Travel
    O2 customers are being offered exclusive Luas Treats - 4,000 tram tickets for Leisure-Time Travel are available completely free of charge!
    These free tickets are strictly valid from 10am to 4pm and 7pm to the last tram Friday 22nd October to Thursday 18th November 2010 and limited to two return tickets per person.
    You MUST carry a valid ticket at all times to travel on LUAS.
    To get this treat, select the print redeem option and complete the required fields.
    This offer is exclusive to O2 customers. Offer expires: 28/10/2010

Not on O2 and nobody I know is either but if there's anybody not using this offer (s0meone from the country?), could you PM me coupon to print off please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Not on O2 and nobody I know is either but if there's anybody not using this offer (s0meone from the country?), could you PM me coupon to print off please.

I can do it if you want?
    It asks which line, where to and from, and what date if you want to PM me those I'll try for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

We both received trees today. They look like they have gone to the great forest in the sky. I shall try and resurrect them though.
    Thanks...i think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

my tree also arrived today just put the bag in some water to keep the roots moist,will plant it the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Same here, got mine this morning and it's dead not a leaf left on it.

aernt they just dormant,the card that came with mine said its not unusual for the leaves to fall off around winter and come back again in the spring

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I haven't received a tree :(

I put it down to my lazy postman, it's probably in a ditch somewhere

i live just outside a small village and the postman even calls back in the evening if he has something that wont fit in the letter box during the day,soundest postman ive ever come across

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

I also got my tree in post this morning - had almost given up.

I have 2 questions for anyone in the know:
    1. Do I leave the 'bag' on it and soak in water until ready for planting?
    2. Do I plant the 'bag' as well as the tree?

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

all the info you need is on the card that comes with the tree or else go onto their site and there is instructions ,but just to answer you remove the bag before planting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

glic83 wrote: »
    i live just outside a small village and the postman even calls back in the evening if he has something that wont fit in the letter box during the day,soundest postman ive ever come across
    We used to have a cool postman here too - knew everybody - if he had a parcel too big to fit in the letter box he knew that there was a small window that was never locked - and he'd flip it in to land on the bed. You'd come home in the evening and you could find (an) Amazon waiting for you in the bedroom!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

gopod wrote: »
    I also got my tree in post this morning - had almost given up.

I have 2 questions for anyone in the know:
    1. Do I leave the 'bag' on it and soak in water until ready for planting?
    2. Do I plant the 'bag' as well as the tree?

Thanks in advance.

Take it out of the bag.
    Plant it in damp compost. No need to soak in water.
    Keep it in a cool place- but safe from frost.
    I'd suggest placing leaves around the central bole (stem) to help protect from frost. It will come back to life in the Spring.

Which tree did you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

lorweld wrote: »
    Free trolley coin for first 250 people to sign up for newsletter http://bit.ly/bunKk3

Arrived today. That was quick. Cheers Lorweld.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Got the trolley coin from 5Hop5 and tree this morning, thought the tree was an early calendar.

Got the trolly coin. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

Got trolley coin today Thanks OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

pigonhead wrote: »
    I got 3 stella chalices in the post last week :D
    where do you get that from?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Got my trolley coin! Hurrah!

I also got a slip from the post office which I assume is for the tree, considering the hassle of trying to pick it up and the comments related to it, I might just not bother!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Got my trolley coin as well. Thanks OP! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement