Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

I'm also on ntl BB although in Galway so I may have an irish IP, it might be it.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Afaik all Irish customers of ntl use UK IP address. I am in Waterford.

Try this website to give you your ip location

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

This is really strange! I'm on NTL too, with a UK ip.

When I used the link posted earlier - http://www.mypixmania.com/ie/uk/home/
    It showed me 15. When I used the one from the email - http://www.mypixmania.com/ie/uk/inscription/ it was 50.

Now they both show 50. In Firefox.

But if I try in IE, it's 15...!

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

amby666 wrote:
    No, it seems to be a different link in the email. Use this for the 50.

still says 15 when i clicked on your link...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

15 for me too, but thanks for tip;)

• Advertisement

Yeah it looks like you sussed it. Its an IE thing. It only offers me 15 in Explorer and 50 in Firefox.

Mind you when I sign in using IE, my 50 appear then. So if somebody really wants these 50 pics, its best to sign up using FF.

But how come the pic which Red fox posted earlier in this thread was a pic of his link using FF and he was still only offered 15. Man, this is wired....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

still gettting 15 on IE,FF and even opera!!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Julesie

Has to be a cookie then that you have in FF. I just tried and it is 15 for me in both IE and FF

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Right, so I'm just thinking this might work but it might not but I think it's worth a shot. I think the problem is that people are missing a cookie so if someone who is offered the 50 (making sure you're logged out) would find their firefox cookie fiile, should be somewhere like here:

C:\Documents and Settings\*user*\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\37uyi89c.default

and then copy the file somewhere, and on the copy remove everything other than the pixmania ones (best to open in wordpad, not notepad), but include all the pixmaina text, (that's why you should be logged out)

Then upload the file here, you're not meant to edit that cookie file so I'll edit mine and I'll let ye know if it worked.

Hm, that was longer than I thought!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Just won an addidas football from coca cola wooo hoo got my plasters, shave sample, and pedometer, kellogs bar ! postman wasn't vendictive and didnt crush any but i'm sure he'll start soon!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

How many football winners have we had? Forgot all about the darn competition... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

I've won one. But it hasn't arrived :o

I'm a member of the 15 club for the prints unfortunatly.

More teabags, shave samples, pedometers, platers, oh and a thing from hugo arrived.

I've also won the very first 7up phone given away. Go Me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

entered the football comp twice at 5am this morning by text and have received no reply so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ketchup_please

is it the official match ball worth around €90 or the replica worth around €15?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

Is bright red as you see on the top right on the Coca-Cola futbol on 1 side it has the CocaCola Worldcup logo in the Other the Adidas logo.

I enter by test Saturday 10th about 2pm and won, receive the futbol by DHL on wednesday 14th.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

macroman wrote:

I've also won the very first 7up phone given away. Go Me!

Umm whats this?

Umm whats this?

If you text in the code on the the inside of a cap of 7up you could win a Motorola L7 SLVR (worth €319 according to them :rolleyes: ). It has been 3 weeks and nothing yet :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. entered 3 texts at 5am the other morning and won nothing... man, i was pissed right off! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

basquille wrote:
    Yeah.. entered 3 texts at 5am the other morning and won nothing... man, i was pissed right off! :mad:

Do they tell you how many people are in the draw like they do with the coke one?

I won my free Addidas football at 6 this morning:D .

• Advertisement

you dont need a bottle just send an email to

info@coca-colabottlers.com

With adidias draw in the subject

Put your name address and mobile number in the subject. You'll get a text telling you if you've won or not and how many ppl are in the draw

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I entered yesterday about twelve afternoon, woke up this morning had a txt sayin i won at half ten.. only entered once too. replied with name & address, ain 't heard anything back.. that the usual?

HI

you should get an SMS to confirm that it was received.

Did you start the txt with PRIZE?

Regards

I replied with name and address and didnt hear anything back

Bazzy wrote:
    I replied with name and address and didnt hear anything back

Did yu start with PRIZE?

I know couple of people that send the txt and got the reply straight away.

Regards

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

also replied with prize etc and no reply. However I did notice that my first text didn't show as delivered but my second one (just now) did.

the corner shops wouldn't have these bottles. the likes of Dunnes Stores and Tesco would as they would have gotten a recent delivery of the promo bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

got my denis the menace golf guide and my free dvd-r's today

thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭AOR

got my bracelet from north carolina!!!! and my tea bags!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Got my FairTrade cocoa; it wasn't the nicest I've had, but hey it was free!

Also go my shower gel; I've yet to use it tho.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement