Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I hope there's a kotek.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,464 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just got 2 nice sized bags of nuts and seeds from THE GOOD SNACK COMPANY.
    Thanks OP.
    Expensive promotion for them. Postage alone cost them 1.35

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

I hope there's a kotek.

I thought that was a feminine product for a moment...

phill106 wrote: »
    I thought that was a feminine product for a moment...

In a way, it's very much a feminine product. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Clever Clogs Inc. WE NEED YOUR HELP: Tell us what you think and how we can improve your experience of our website. As an appreciation of our thanks for your review, we will send you a little gift because that is what we like to do :) Email your user experience to 'web@cleverclogs.ie' - from facebook

http://www.cleverclogs.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

Just got my good Snack Co samples too just as I'm beginning to feel a bit peckish:D Thanks OP:D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

síofra wrote: »
    Just got my good Snack Co samples too just as I'm beginning to feel a bit peckish:D Thanks OP:D

Same, nice one OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Very good freebie, had the seeds+mango+pistachio mix, my mum tried some aswell and liked it, felt very special they paid such a postage fee! Muesli bag handed to the mother aswell :D

Yeah. They seem to care about their customers. They even sent me a personalised email before Christmas apologising for the delay due to the weather.
    Ill definitely buy their stuff when I see it in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭borntoshop

http://www.olay.co.uk/regenerist-flawless-skin-cream-spf30/boots.php

New Olay Regenerist SPF30 Flawless Skin Cream is our highest ever protection against the ageing effects of the sun.

To be one of the first to try NEW! Olay Regenerist SPF30 Flawless Skin Cream, and to receive our free sample, simply provide your details below.

Terms and Conditions

1.This offer is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland over 18 years of age

• Advertisement

Anybody ever got this stamped on their BT1 1AA envelopes?
    DO NOT SURCHARGE.
    CORRECT POSTAGE RAISED BY REVENUE PROTECTION.
    TREAT AS 1st CLASS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Have received loads: the book light, good snack company samples (lovely), barrys tea mug and ive a packet to be collected at the post office, have no clue what itll be. Thanks OPs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭georgem25

I got Thermacare Heat Back Wraps yesterday - thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

borntoshop wrote: »
    http://www.olay.co.uk/regenerist-flawless-skin-cream-spf30/boots.php

New Olay Regenerist SPF30 Flawless Skin Cream is our highest ever protection against the ageing effects of the sun.

To be one of the first to try NEW! Olay Regenerist SPF30 Flawless Skin Cream, and to receive our free sample, simply provide your details below.

Terms and Conditions

1.This offer is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland over 18 years of age

I'm having trouble with the post code... keeps telling me it hasn't been entered properly. BT11AA doesn't work either.

Anyone having the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

WeeBushy wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with the post code... keeps telling me it hasn't been entered properly. BT11AA doesn't work either.

You dont need a postcode. Select ROI from the drop down menu under "country" :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

WeeBushy wrote: »

You are putting a space in there- as in BT1 (space) 1AA?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

muffler wrote: »
    You dont need a postcode. Select ROI from the drop down menu under "country" :)

Ah, I didn't realise that when you selected ROI that you didn't need to put in a postcode at all.

Thanking you muchly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Haven't got my heat wraps yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Haven't got my heat wraps yet :(

Same here but I did get email asking me to give a review of them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Make that 3. No heat wraps here either and they wanted a review!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

georgem25 wrote: »
    I got Thermacare Heat Back Wraps yesterday - thanks OP

I got mine too. Very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭upinthesky

great tread very pleased to find it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Haven't received any Heatwraps yet :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

Got my heatwrap yesterday. Looks like an expensive freebie!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

Got an email on Tuesday asking for a review, and I replied to say I hadn't received them yet, but then they arrived on Thursday. Excellent freebie, I'm well impressed...thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Any chance you could filter off the comments (Got my..., still waiting on..., ..., lovely..., terrible..., etc) into a separate thread, leaving just the offers? Please...

Any chance you could filter off the comments (Got my..., still waiting on..., ..., lovely..., terrible..., etc) into a separate thread, leaving just the offers? Please...

I quite like it how it is.

I quite like it how it is.

I like it how it is as well. Would be boring without the chat. If you just want to take without even acknowledging the work the OPs are putting in maybe you should start your own little forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

If you just want to take without even acknowledging the work the OPs are putting in maybe you should start your own little forum.

Hey there's no need to be rude. Some people might like to read through reports of what others received or didn't receive (and that has some value). But not everyone has the time or wants to do so and they're entitled to say so without being accused of "just wanting to take". This isin't the first time this issue has been mentioned. And I didn't suggest deleting the comments completely btw - merely filtering them to a separate thread. You couold still read them if you want. Anyway I respect your wish to keep them in the main thread but I do think rudeness only weakens an argument.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Hey there's no need to be rude. Some people might like to read through reports of what others received or didn't receive (and that has some value). But not everyone has the time or wants to do so and they're entitled to say so without being accused of "just wanting to take". This isin't the first time this issue has been mentioned. And I didn't suggest deleting the comments completely btw - merely filtering them to a separate thread. You couold still read them if you want. Anyway I respect your wish to keep them in the main thread but I do think rudeness only weakens an argument.

Yeah, your right. Think thesandman was just looking for a few "thanks" from people. Wouldn't pay much attention.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement