Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but here goes. I have 5 coca-cola labels here if anyone wants the codes, PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Has anyone got any codes then ..... I haven't won yet!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

Got my Pedometer yesterday. Took ~300 steps to get here.I had 8000 clocked up by around 6 and thought I was great but my mother decided to take it on her walk and clocked up the same amount.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭borntoshop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but here goes. I have 5 coca-cola labels here if anyone wants the codes, PM me.

Sorry lads, I have no more codes left. When I get some more I will stick up another post here about it. Got my pedometer today, I spent about an hour or so walking and I have clocked up on it 7,135 :D .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

borntoshop wrote:

I can feel the benefit already!

Got the Shaving Oil, Free Microsoft Books, Measuring Cup and Free Tickets to the Euro Open.

Thats this weeks haul.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Thanks borntoshop

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

noticed my first one took ages to deliver, replied twice with prize and address and got nothing back!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Same here Lenny. I also noticed that other entries with different names/address and phone number didn't seem to be in the draw..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Has anyone else entered the coca cola football competition via email and got a response?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Bullock99

I did .... But didn't get a response. I've lost be texting too ..... 3 times!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I won though by entering the dailey draw of the email tho..
    sent off an email there and still got nothing.. won it last wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Bullock99

You know that coke competition where you can win a ball ..... is it only Irish people that are entering. I have entered a few times at all hours and there seems to be loads entering. Like I did it just now and was told that 22 others had entered in that 5 minute slot. I though most people would have been in bed at this stage .... certainly not drinking Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

E-mailed one of two days ago and got a responce today saying I hadn't won.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

borntoshop wrote:

Thanks! Need to top up vitamin D levels from sitting in front of PC on Boards.ie instead of getting some sun!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Free Tickets to the Euro Open.

Thats this weeks haul.:D
    Sorry seemed to have missed that one where can I get these?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,028 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Trotter wrote:
    Has anyone else entered the coca cola football competition via email and got a response?
    Yip, just won a ball today :)
    It was actually the missus that won it but it was me that sent off the email. She's too old for playing ball now:D

patmac wrote:
    Sorry seemed to have missed that one where can I get these?

Took ages for me to find:

http://www.ulsterbankgolf.ie/?stlnocount=true

but the offer is now closed. Ask around maybe someone isn't going to use theirs!

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Got my ROSARY BEADS! w00t!

And my pedometer. Did 16,000~ the first day. It took 280 steps to get here :\.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I got the coca cola ball by way of text message. Got it at 11.30am on Thursday on the second attempt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Free sample of Bold washing powder!

http://www.freshliving.com/bolduplift/

Also free Tampax sample!

http://www.beinggirl.co.uk/tampaxfresh/sample_page1.php

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭imeatingchips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Had Microsoft book/encyclopedia delivered on Friday. Except it was sobig and heavy I had to go to the sorting office to pick it up on Monday :( (lame!). I also got a hugo sample. I was a 2cmx2cm piece of paper with the fragrance sprayed on it. Gee, thanks. Now I await my Tampax :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Free Sweeties - Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sweeeeetttt! *

Registered with the English site a while back.. and an envelope with a couple of packs of sweets but never anything after that.

Irish people will eat this up! *

* puns completely intended!

EDIT: Not one offer on the site besides the free DoubleDip with registration..

.. even the 'Free Sample Tube of Smarties' link is dead! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Awww not gettin your sugar fix:(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

im...LOST wrote:
    Awww not gettin your sugar fix:(
    ** sings **

"Sky rockets in flight.....

... MARS DELIGHT!"

PS - don't know where that came from... i'll get my coat!

Keep walking... lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The registration form for that sweets website is a joke. I'd stay clear tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement