Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

flag123 wrote: »
    Yeah, your right. Think thesandman was just looking for a few "thanks" from people. Wouldn't pay much attention.

NO THANKS option not available yet.

I have only ever had good experiences from other posters here, when I've asked for advice re. post codes or mail address ETC., other posters replied via Boards or PM

I would have thought if you don't like it - just ignore it, would be the way to go.

PS. - I have recieved lots of freebies from here -- THANKS TO ALL THE OP's

• Registered Users Posts: 46,028 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Any chance you could filter off the comments (Got my..., still waiting on..., ..., lovely..., terrible..., etc) into a separate thread, leaving just the offers? Please...
    This has been debated several times in the past and there will be no change.

In any event this is not the place to discuss this matter as your post and subsequent posts are deflecting from the thread topic. You should PM the forum mods if you have concerns or perhaps start a thread in the feedback forum.

Now then, where are the latest freebies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There was no rudeness intended Peter.
    My point is, as well as the social aspect of the forum, feedback is also useful.
    Some companys offer repeat or continuing freebies so members (I presume) like to know if stuff is actually being recieved.
    If each post just said 'Free Cat Food' Free Biscuits' etc. nobody would know if the posts were trolling, spam or whatever.
    The way it is now if something is posted which nobody has recieved previously it saves other people the effort of applying for it. Also I think its good for the genuine companys who actually send out a good freebie to get a bit of kudos (the Good Snack Company being a recent example).
    Anyways Ill stop now cos discussion will only derail the thread further lol.
    Apologies if any offence caused but it wasnt intentional.

Edit: Mufflers post came through while I was typing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

WeeBushy wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with the post code... keeps telling me it hasn't been entered properly. BT11AA doesn't work either.

Anyone having the same problem?
    I put my post code (Co Dublin) in the address and left the post code blank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 karen86

Avery is providing FREE samples of their Avery Write-On Note Tabs to users who request them. Just click the free sample tab and then fill in your details to get yours

http://13dc0820.miniurls.co

Register for a Free Sample of Avery Mini Labels

Avery is offering visitors a chance to sample their Avery Mini Labels for FREE. Click the free sample bubble & fill in your details on the following page.

http://53752b31.miniurls.co

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 karen86

New Olay Regenerist SPF30 Flawless Skin Cream

http://e6d3ba3b.miniurls.co

Olay Regenerist 3 point super serum

http://287244d8.miniurls.co

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

For those of you who don't want to go through the linkbucks crap.
    karen86 wrote: »
    Avery is providing FREE samples of their Avery Write-On Note Tabs to users who request them. Just click the free sample tab and then fill in your details to get yours

http://www.avery.co.uk/avery/en_gb/Products/NoteTabs/

Register for a Free Sample of Avery Mini Labels

Avery is offering visitors a chance to sample their Avery Mini Labels for FREE. Click the free sample bubble & fill in your details on the following page.

http://www.avery.co.uk/avery/en_gb/Projects-%2526-Ideas/Ideas-for-Work/Identification-and-Filing/Articles/Something-small-can-make-a-BIG-difference.htm?Ns=

karen86 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭upinthesky

For those of you who don't want to go through the linkbucks crap.
    if you dont opt in to receive more info on there stuff do they still send out samples????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/article2873191.ece

The Sunday times sports calendar is your comprehensive sports guide for the entire year ahead. Covering cricket, football, rugby, golf, athletics and much more, you won’t miss a single sporting event in 2011.
    To claim your calendar just fill in your details here. Post and packaging is free and your calendar will be sent to you within the next 28 days. Calendars are subject to availability.

Got mine today - thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

dh0661 wrote: »
    Got mine today - thanks OP

Got mine too.
    I've lost hope in ever getting my tree now though too :( Anyone get theirs lately?

Got mine too.
    I've lost hope in ever getting my tree now though too :( Anyone get theirs lately?

I received a silver birch before xmas. I have applied for other varieties but no sign of them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kaz_corcoran

http://www.husse.ie/home/ Free dog/cat food samples. Got them ages ago, takes a while to get there but its better than nothing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

lisar816 wrote: »
    if you dont opt in to receive more info on there stuff do they still send out samples????

Not sure to be honest. I didn't sign up to any of them. Just figured I'd re-share them with the proper links.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/article2873191.ece

The Sunday times sports calendar is your comprehensive sports guide for the entire year ahead. Covering cricket, football, rugby, golf, athletics and much more, you won’t miss a single sporting event in 2011.
    To claim your calendar just fill in your details here. Post and packaging is free and your calendar will be sent to you within the next 28 days. Calendars are subject to availability.
    Winners will be notified??? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Got my samples from Avery this morning. I assume it was because it was addressed to Captain atavan-halen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Major The Sandeman is still waiting :-(
    Which is the higher rank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Got my heatwraps, tested it out saturday, great freebie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Got my samples from Avery this morning. I assume it was because it was addressed to Captain atavan-halen :D

+1 but a plain old Mr. did the job for me!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I got my avery samples too. Wish there was a brigadeet option but had to settle for captain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Got my Avery samples today aswell thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Simona1986 wrote: »
    +1 but a plain old Mr. did the job for me!

I'll always be a Mr. It might have been my only chance to ever be a captain :P

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

Got my avery samples too, pretty pleased, doubt they'll get used though, also printed off the moy park thing (well 3 of them) yet to use them though, any idea if tesco accept them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Captain Phill received his labels today :)

Arrrggggghhhhh land ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Got my Avery samples too!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Me too! Avery all the way!!!!!! First Boards Freebie i got in a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

teddy b123 wrote: »
    Got my avery samples too, pretty pleased, doubt they'll get used though, also printed off the moy park thing (well 3 of them) yet to use them though, any idea if tesco accept them?

They do work at tescos, they just scan right in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Got my avery and my heatwraps today.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kaz_corcoran

I got my avery labels today. Waiting with bated breath for the heat wraps!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭sjms

Got my Avery samples too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement