Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

muffler wrote: »
    **** it, and I was only telling the truth too :(

Same thing happened to me too. Balls to them! They can keep their heatwraps!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Got a missed delivery docket today. Presume its the heat wraps. Im goin to need them after the 6 mile round trip trek to the Mail Centre.

You're in galway then!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. Yep. The Trappers will be getting a visit from me later. Its the only thing that keeps me going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Free download of new Moby E.P http://www.moby.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Lol Das Kitty was just wondering the same thing! Bet it's Galway they're in with the round-trip involved! :)

Ps: don't give up on the Heat-wraps, it is a worth-while thing to get. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Kavrocks wrote: »
    What relevance is your date of birth?
    I think it's sponsored by Guinness. Whenever an alcohol company is doing something like this, they require a DOB to ensure the participant is of legal drinking age.

It doesn't have to be your real DOB, just make sure you're over 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

received the diabetes glucose test thing that was on here ages ago this morning !! totally unexpected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Right guys, after a few tries I finally got the form filled in for the heatwraps. Just to help anyone else that's having problems, here are the options I chose:

Type of back pain: Non-specific lower back pain.
    Frequency: Infrequently, once or twice a year.
    Conditions: Don't tick any boxes.
    Pregnant: No.
    How did you hear about the trial: Other.
    How likely are you to recommend Thermacare: 5
    How likely are you to recommend Deep Heat: 5
    Postcode: BT11AA
    D.O.B: anything over 18.

Hope that helps - I use Deep Heat & Thermacare all the time so I'm delighted to be able to apply for this, back pain medication is so expensive. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

Just got my application through for the heat wraps, looking forward to this as I use them regularly, they're great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

There is too much chat in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

You're not helping either! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I completely disagree, what's wrong with showing a bit of gratitude or helping each other out? And how are people supposed to know if freebies are arriving if all we have is a thread full of links with no chat? It's a bit of craic, it's not like trawling the net for freebies is the type of activity that suffers due to distraction. Some people are very easily annoyed.

Anyway, I got the Olay samples today, thanks OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Hey got two free tickets to laugter lounge tonight for fred cooke,but unfourtunately i cant go anymore.maybe somebody might be able to use them.doors are 7pm ,show for 8.30pm,pm me if anyones interested and il forward you on the email

ps i know ive posted this in another forum but thats so theres increased chance of somebody wanting and using the tickets

I completely disagree, what's wrong with showing a bit of gratitude or helping each other out? And how are people supposed to know if freebies are arriving if all we have is a thread full of links with no chat? It's a bit of craic, it's not like trawling the net for freebies is the type of activity that suffers due to distraction. Some people are very easily annoyed.
    No. THIS thread is full of chat. It makes it difficult to find the freebies. A separate Freebie discussion thread would make it easier to see what the freebies are here, whilst retaining the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,028 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No. THIS thread is full of chat. It makes it difficult to find the freebies. A separate Freebie discussion thread would make it easier to see what the freebies are here, whilst retaining the discussion.
    You'd kick up some fuss if you had to pay for these things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

muffler wrote: »
    You'd kick up some fuss if you had to pay for these things :D

The abuse and sarcasm, sometimes dealt out here. Is also FOC -- enjoy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Heatwraps arrived on Tuesday. Major thanks to the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

phantom60 wrote: »
    Heatwraps arrived on Tuesday. Major thanks to the OP.

Still havent gotten any freebies for ages.... What did Galway ever do to Belfast:(

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Got the book light today thanks to the OP. Waiting now for the heatwraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Free Core Wellness DVD here http://www.corewellness.co.uk/flash/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Cakes and Ale

Agreed, why not make it discussion free? It's only a timewaster at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,028 ✭✭✭✭muffler

It's only a timewaster at the moment.
    So why do you visit here at all if it's a waste of your time?

Plenty of other sites around I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

This thread has been running 7 years, what makes you think it's gonna be changed after that amount of time...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Why not start your own thread Unregistered and Cakes and Ale?
    We promise to take all the freebies ye post without giving ye any thanks or comments.
    Just make sure they are good freebies and no rubbish stuff. Dont forget to double check that all the links you post are correct. I dont want to be wasting time trying to second guess your mistakes.
    Really looking forward to your input.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

We promise to take all the freebies ye post without giving ye any thanks or comments.
    Just make sure they are good freebies and no rubbish stuff. Dont forget to double check that all the links you post are correct. I dont want to be wasting time trying to second guess your mistakes.

I've got a better idea guys. How about setting up another thread and copying the freebie posts from here (sans waffle)? Or even better set it up as a proper mailing list on Yahoo groups or Google groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://apps.facebook.com/racetotaste/contests/98915/entries/new?ogn=facebook

Free cadburys "big race" chocolate bar. Hurry first 1000 two free bars

Did you not read my post? I was just commenting that it's difficult to find what the freebies are without having to flick through pages of discussion. Why not move the discussion another thread? Is that a big headache to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did you not read my post? I was just commenting that it's difficult to find what the freebies are without having to flick through pages of discussion. Why not move the discussion another thread? Is that a big headache to do?

This is to the last post about this in this thread! Its gone on to long. If you want to give suggestions use the report system or PM a mod.

Two threads wont work because you wont give checking both, then give a link is posted, you wont know its spam or etc if you haven checked the other thread etc. And if your not prepared to read feedback on other freebies, then you dont deserve to get freebies :p

Case closed

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭janisjoplin

got my heatwraps and avery labels yesterday,excellent thread

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    Two threads wont work because you wont give checking both, then give a link is posted, you wont know its spam or etc if you haven checked the other thread etc.
    It works well enough here and here.
    Davy wrote: »
    And if your not prepared to read feedback on other freebies, then you don't deserve to get freebies :p
    I have no objection or criticism to any feedback or the likes,my problem is finding the links and the freebies!

Case closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement