Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

kateos2 wrote: »
    I've ordered them twice in Wicklow and haven't gotten either :(

Ordered them twice as well still nothing

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

pbarr wrote: »
    Ordered them twice as well still nothing

Ditto- and I'm in Dublin......

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Did anyone actually get the honey from this the first time around?

no, not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

phi3 wrote: »
    Puppy pack link isn't working for me?

It was working fine this morning when I applied for the sample and for /\/ollog. But I tried it again about two hours ago and the page 'couldn't be displayed'. Very strange, thought it might be working again by now though...

Will try again tomorrow.

Even if you search for the site on google it won't load then either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

READ THE BOTTOM LINE OF THIS FREEBIE

By clicking on the "submit" button, you consent to the information being transferred to other countries that may not have equivalent laws to protect such information, including countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Anyone want to post a pic of the Spenglers' toys? To make me feel even worse for missing it? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Anyone want to post a pic of the Spenglers' toys? To make me feel even worse for missing it? :P

If mine ever gets delivered I might!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

mine hasnt come yet either !! and i posted the feckin thing here and got the email to say i got one too :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'd say only a couple of people have got them so far. I haven't got mine yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

No Spengler toy yet. i'd imagine it should come by the end of the week. Not that I'm holding my breath. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

That_Guy wrote: »
    No Spengler toy yet. i'd imagine it should come by the end of the week. Not that I'm holding my breath. :pac:

Make sure you don't hold your breath or you'll end up the same colour as the toy!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Clever Clogs are again giving away a freebie to new signups to their newsletter. More information on their FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/cleverclogsinc

The freebie this time is a free lodger gift (part of the Phil&Ted's range) to all new signups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

iNigel wrote: »

Free sand or wood or something ... I'm not sure but it's free

:D I love your attitude!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Eoineo wrote: »
    Clever Clogs are again giving away a freebie to new signups to their newsletter. More information on their FB page:

The freebie this time is a free lodger gift (part of the Phil&Ted's range) to all new signups.

The last freebie I got from them was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Eoineo wrote: »

In all fairness, they're excellent for lashing out good quality freebies.
    Fair play!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Got My Spenglers Toys ! 2 of them :D happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Free t-shirt, it wants a company email (wouldnt take a gmail but took an @eircom.net) also need a company name ;)
    http://www.dotmailer.co.uk/thebigpink.aspx#tshirt

and bt11aa obv

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

This post is just for all the people including myself who have signed up for freebies from the UK but not got them. It doesn't seem as if its the BT1 1AA postcode is preventing them from coming but I think its the senders have copped on that we are in Ireland and are trying to pull a fast one. The reason I think this is that lately I have ordered on two seperate occasions from Amazon items that they wouldn't post to Ireland I used the Belfast postcode and they arrived no problem. Just thought I'd mention this this and sorry for going a bit off topic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

pbarr wrote: »
    This post is just for all the people including myself who have signed up for freebies from the UK but not got them. It doesn't seem as if its the BT1 1AA postcode is preventing them from coming but I think its the senders have copped on that we are in Ireland and are trying to pull a fast one. The reason I think this is that lately I have ordered on two seperate occasions from Amazon items that they wouldn't post to Ireland I used the Belfast postcode and they arrived no problem. Just thought I'd mention this this and sorry for going a bit off topic.

Tried that before with amazonco.uk + super saver delivery. Didn't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

Free Bar when you register!

http://uk.atkins.com/community/register

Got my chocolate this week! Very tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

http://www.aptamil.co.uk/

Haven't seen this posted.

Free huggable polar bear and some pregnancy stuff.

home_abc_welcomebits201004190625.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

http://www.aptamil.co.uk/

Haven't seen this posted.

Free huggable polar bear and some pregnancy stuff.

home_abc_welcomebits201004190625.gif

uk only, needs a real UK address

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digits-calculator-for-ipad/id364500115?mt=8

Digits Calculator for iPhone, iPod touch - today only at iTunes

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rearjdow

got my spengler today! woo hoo hes cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Got my chocolate this week! Very tasty.

I got my chocolate too. Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Optrex "Eyedew" Dazzling Eye Drops:

Go to www.facebook.com/switchonthebling and Like the 'Eyedew' page. Click on the freebies tab - Every day in February (so 4 days left) Optrex are giving away one bottle of Eyedew Dazzling Eye Drops to the first 50 people who click on the link at 12pm GMT. Probably too late today, but I did it yesterday & it worked at about 12:01pm. You need to use the UK code. Good luck!!

Didn't get my Spengler or Heatwraps, could really do with the wraps today too, hoovered the car yestday & my back's in a heap. Oh well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

marianik wrote: »
    uk only, needs a real UK address

Marianik, the post code in the title of this thread is the Belfast sorting office, so if you see any freebies that require a UK address, then enter your real address with that postcode at the end, and the lovely people up there have a fantastic reputation of sending it down to the Republic. That Aptamil thing worked for me, cheers OP - the little polar bear looks lovely.

LANCOME TEINT MIRACLE FOUNDATION:
    http://www.facebook.com/LancomeExpertServices?sk=app_4949752878

Like the page on Facebook, follow the instructions, and then you will be able to print out a voucher to take to a Lancome Counter and receive your foundation sample (7 days worth).

Rep of Ireland counters listed are: Brown Thomas Cork, Debenhams Cork, Arnotts Dublin, Boots Liffey Valley, Brown Thomas Grafton St, House of Fraser Dundrum, Debenhams Kildare, Boots Cork, Boots Donegal, McElhinneys Donegal, Boots Dundrum, Debenhams Blanch, Debenhams The Square Dublin, Brown Thomas Galway, Debenhams Eyre Square, Brown Thomas Limerick, Debenhams Limerick, Debenhams Waterford.

*Valid until 28th February. *While Stocks Last. Worth a shot!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement