Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

Bloody hell. Must have taken An Post weeks to figure that one out!!

When I applied for the Spengler (weeks ago) they were all gone :(

I wonder if they'll release more

It had "CLONMEL" written twice on it in permanent marker.
    lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Would it not be a better idea to use the Thanks button to thank a poster for a freebie, rather than posting a thank you post, it's very difficult to see any freebies in this thread now with all the "got my labels", "got my spangler", "got my tree posts". :confused:

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Would it not be easier to not drag this topic up every few pages? It's been settled several times now. People like to post a thanks and let others know they got it, how great it was. If you want a thread with just freebies and no chat whatsoever then, as has been pointed out before, go create one.

Thanks to all the OP's and the freebies ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Well said Yawns. You just saved me another rant lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

remeneerb wrote: »
    Hi, i'm the same, keep getting emails but no heatwraps and i ordered weeks and weeks ago!!

Same here ordered weeks ago as well and still no sign of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

uch wrote: »
    Would it not be a better idea to use the Thanks button to thank a poster for a freebie, rather than posting a thank you post, it's very difficult to see any freebies in this thread now with all the "got my labels", "got my spangler", "got my tree posts". :confused:

Of course it would.

And don't mind the ranters. Every time some-one suggests cleaning up this list, they try to shout him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

got my spengler, thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,028 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Of course it would.

And don't mind the ranters. Every time some-one suggests cleaning up this list, they try to shout him down.
    FFS, if you've followed the thread then you would have seen the following statement from one of the forum mods

Davy wrote: »
    This is to the last post about this in this thread! Its gone on to long. If you want to give suggestions use the report system or PM a mod.

Two threads wont work because you wont give checking both, then give a link is posted, you wont know its spam or etc if you haven checked the other thread etc. And if your not prepared to read feedback on other freebies, then you dont deserve to get freebies :p

Case closed

Free Olay 7ml 3 Point Super Serum sample. Works for ROI just put Ireland in for postcode.

http://www.olay.co.uk/product-range/regenerist/regenerist_3_point_super_serum.php

Tea samples arrived today from here:
    http://www.twinings.co.uk/discover-our-range/free-samples/
    Ordered about a week ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭meolwan

Got the Cleverclogs freebie today but still no Heatwraps like others I am getting the emails

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

My Heatwraps arrived after a few days but only got one email.
    Twinings or Avery dont like me. Ive applied for both numerous times but no joy :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

There's such a time difference between posting and getting the item I can rarely remember the original post. Though maybe thanking the received posts may make it easier to follow.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

So, I got the email from innocent this morning to print off the voucher for the carafe. Followed the instructions, thing printed, picked it out of the printer and the voucher printed was a demo coupon, and no word of innocent anywhere on it. Has anyone else tried?

By the way my Spengler arrived yesterday. :)

meolwan wrote: »
    Got the Cleverclogs freebie today but still no Heatwraps like others I am getting the emails

What did the Cleverclogs thing turn out to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Das Kitty wrote: »
    What did the Cleverclogs thing turn out to be?

I got my Cleverclogs thing, but I'm not sure what it is! :o
    Think it could be some kind of pacifier blanket thing, but I'm not sure!

Oh and got my Spengler too, now to decided whether my niece or nephew gets it!! Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    So, I got the email from innocent this morning to print off the voucher for the carafe. Followed the instructions, thing printed, picked it out of the printer and the voucher printed was a demo coupon, and no word of innocent anywhere on it. Has anyone else tried

You did better than me, fecker won't even open properly.

S.R.F.C. wrote: »
    You did better than me, fecker won't even open properly.

Nothing opened for me, just sent something to the printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Got my freebie from Cleverclogs.ie Lovely small fleece comforter blanket by Lodger. Lovely quality and nice attached leaflet on Lodger products (ideal, sister expecting a baby!) Thanks to OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Got that Cleverclogs thing. Delivered to the office where I got looks of "what the fcuk is that?" :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Quick slightly OT question - has anyone ever ordered from HMV.com and used the UK code?

I've ordered off HMV.com with no problems, I used standard address, no need for fake postcode. Delivery was about 5 days.

Got another email from innocent about their carafe. There was a problem with yesterday's coupon and they're hoping to have the correct one today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I got the Avery labels yesterday, thanks OP.

Got the Cleverclogs/Lodger thing too, opened it and didn't have a bloody clue what it was - left it on the kitchen table, my OH came in and asked "what's that?" I replied "think it's a facecloth". He picked up & read the label - "congratulations, you are pregnant". Took a lot of explaining, that one.

Anyway, I've used it as a cape for the Spengler. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Received two very generous samples of Wella shampoo & conditioner this morning:) Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

phantom60 wrote: »
    I got my Cleverclogs thing, but I'm not sure what it is! :o
    Think it could be some kind of pacifier blanket thing, but I'm not sure!

Oh and got my Spengler too, now to decided whether my niece or nephew gets it!! Thanks OP.

I got it too - I call it a 'mini-blankey'. The little one loves it, it has 2 labels, she eats labels.

TY OP!

(one of the girls in the office just announced she was preggers earlier in the week, so ordered another one for her!)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

cat_dog wrote: »
    Received two very generous samples of Wella shampoo & conditioner this morning:) Thanks OP

me too, love the smell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭get_d_hand_in

Got the whiskey, shampoo, avery samples and the spenglers..

all great.. thanks all keep up the good work :-)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Got the pelvicore DVD this morning - was on here a while back - thanks OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Got my wella freebie-delighted! Thanks op :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement