Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

got my clever clogs thingy today very quick :)
    gonna give it to my friend to use as a baby chin dribble wiper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,028 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lil'bug wrote: »
    got my clever clogs thingy today very quick :)
    gonna give it to my friend to use as a baby chin dribble wiper :D
    Is that what it's for?

I got one today also - well actually it was "she who must be obeyed" who got it as I obviously used her name when applying. I dont think she was overly impressed :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It's kind of a security blanket thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I got in the post today the Bridgestone Tyre Gauge with an apology letter, I think was order about 5 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

got me brisgestone tyre gauge this morning too with said apology letter for the delay :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Same as above, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got my gauge too today.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Got the tyre gauge too... with note apologising for the delay "caused by the unpredicted high response to the offer" :D

Also got the Twinnings samples... thanks to the nice people in the Belfast sorting office for stroking out "Belfast BT11AA" and writing "Clonsilla Ireland" :D:D

Thanks OPs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I got in the post today the Bridgestone Tyre Gauge with an apology letter, I think was order about 5 months ago.

+1 I'd forgotten all about it !!

Mine came from Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Got my guage aswell today, thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Got gauge today. 1st freebie I've got in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭meolwan

Got one today as well. I thought it had got lost in the post and I forgot all about it. Nice customer service by Bridgestone.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Got the Clever Clogs freebie today.The 3 year old will find some use for it I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fabricator

Got my tyre guage and blanky thing, had forgotten that I orderd them, fair plAy OP'S.

Free Clipper tea sample UK only but worth a shot. http://www.clipper-teas.com/join-our-club

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Got the cleve cloggs thing and the wella bottles this week.

I dismissed the clevecloggs thing as a fabric sample, until i was feeding my little one and wiped her chin with it she grabbed it and now she loved it typical, out of all the stuff she has!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Got the cleve cloggs thing and the wella bottles this week.

I dismissed the clevecloggs thing as a fabric sample, until i was feeding my little one and wiped her chin with it she grabbed it and now she loved it typical, out of all the stuff she has!

They love the free stuff. Brian Spengler has been walking around our coffee table for the last week jabbering away.

pbarr wrote: »
    Free Core Wellness DVD here http://www.corewellness.co.uk/flash/

Got this Core welness DVD today and also the heatwraps arrived also. Fair play to the staff in the Belfast sorting office they crossed out the postcode and put "Eire" in instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Delivery from HMV.com is £2.50 isn't it?
    I think it was around that, but the stuff I've ordered has been much cheaper than other sites, so it still saved me money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I got the cleverclogs blanket thingy yesterday and was sent out another wellness DVD so if anyone wants it? Still no heatwraps though:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I got some free wella hair products. Dont remember applying for it but thanks op whoever you are ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

hi ,got tyre pressure gauge yesterday
    thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 13,885 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

http://www.rte.ie/rnag/att4/

RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta’s Cian Ó Ciobhain releases An Taobh Tuathail Vol IV, the latest in the series as a free download from the RnaG website for 3 months only. The tracklist and a commentary from Cian (who thankfully tags the MP3 through the Lyrics ID3 tag!) is given below. Highly recommended - grab it now while you can.

more info:
    http://www.lowerstate.ie/2011/02/an-taobh-tuathail-vol-iv-free-podcast/

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xX Dunner Xx

got my spengler thanks op

How do get a free Spengler

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

How do get a free Spengler

you cant the promotion is over im afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

Hi,

got my shopping bag (or what it's supposed to be) with photo printed on it. It's quite small, but can't complain, since it's a freebie...:D

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Got 2 samples of the olay creams nice one thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

marianik wrote: »
    Hi,

got my shopping bag (or what it's supposed to be) with photo printed on it. It's quite small, but can't complain, since it's a freebie...:D

Thanks OP

Hi, can you please tell me how to get this, sounds like a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 marianik

remeneerb wrote: »
    Hi, can you please tell me how to get this, sounds like a good one!

http://www.facebook.com/YOURDESIGN.CO.UK?sk=app_4949752878

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

thanks a mil, very annoying though - i can't access facebook or twitter so no freebie for me - thanks anyway :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement