Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Calipo Picture Company are looking for several extras for their new Signatures short film, "Two Hearts".

The film will screen at the Cork Film Festival and the Galway Film Fleadh later on in the year. It potentially may secure a theatrical release in Ireland as well as getting invited to major international film festivals. It will also be broadcast on RTE.

The film's director is Darren Thornton (RTE's "Love is the Drug" 2005 IFTA Winner for Best TV Drama/Drama Series, "Frankie" winner Best Irish Short Film European Film Awards, Berlin International Film Festival, Cork Film Festival, Miami Film Festival)

We are seeking a large number of extras for two scenes that are being shot in Ballymun on Monday 11th April.

If this sounds like something you, or anyone you know, might be interested in working on, please send on your contact details, along with a face picture to colin.thornton@gmail.com. All types welcome. Due to budget restrictions, we are asking for people to volunteer their time on this one, however we can pay a €20 fee for travel expenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

lorweld wrote: »
    Free sample of Kammerling’s spirit (alcohol)
    http://www.kammerlings.com/form.html

just got this email from them , after entering saying that one will be sent to me shortly, 4 days later
    :(

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear #name#,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for your interest in Kammerling’s and registering on my Web-site. Unfortunately, due to an unprecedented number of visitors over the past 24 hours, I have had to pull this promotion as I have run out of stock! Although you will have received an automated response once you submitted your details saying that your sample be with you shortly, I regret to inform you that most of you will sadly not be receiving this after all. I apologize profusely and hope that you can forgive me.

The good news is that full-sized bottles of Kammerling’s are available to buy on-line from the following stores:
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

glossy wrote: »
    just got this email from them , after entering saying that one will be sent to me shortly, 4 days later
    :(

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear #name#,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for your interest in Kammerling’s and registering on my Web-site. Unfortunately, due to an unprecedented number of visitors over the past 24 hours, I have had to pull this promotion as I have run out of stock! Although you will have received an automated response once you submitted your details saying that your sample be with you shortly, I regret to inform you that most of you will sadly not be receiving this after all. I apologize profusely and hope that you can forgive me.

The good news is that full-sized bottles of Kammerling’s are available to buy on-line from the following stores:
    [/FONT]

He writes like an American.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

He writes like an American.
    AWWWW SNAP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He put a hyphen in website? :-/

The-Rigger wrote: »
    He put a hyphen in website? :-/

He also can't spell apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

Free car air freshener if you like on facebook

scroll to bottom of page, left side
    http://www.irishautoparts.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Free sample of Swiss Chocolate

http://gimichocolate.com/fg/u/order_sample.php

Open to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

rameire wrote: »
    From the Irish Times today

Bord Bia has launched a “Guide to Irish Farmhouse Cheeses”, with an accompanying wall-chart. There are details of 127 cheeses made by 47 producers in the publication, with tasting notes and suggested drinks pairings. There are also comprehensive background stories on the people who make the cheese and photographs of every variety produced. It’s a terrific production, and you can get a free copy by e-mailing Bord Bia’s Small Business team at vantage@bordbia.ie

Thanks for posting this.Got the book this morning. It's good quality and very detailed. A great freebie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Got the Farmhouse Bord Bia book also - one of the best freebies ever. Thanks to the OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Got the Farmhouse Bord Bia book also - Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol @ the 27 thanks for chocolate.
    Got cheese book also. Thanks OP.
    Bord Bia certainly do PR well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Lol @ the 27 thanks for chocolate.
    Got cheese book also. Thanks OP.
    Bord Bia certainly do PR well.

Make that 30....

mmmmm chocolateeeeee...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Make that 30....

mmmmm chocolateeeeee...

32 :)

Thanks OP. Its going to be a lovely surprise because after 4-6 weeks I'll definitely have forgotten about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

SPIN Presents Whoachella Tracklisting

1. !!!, "The Most Certain Sure (Radio Edit)"
    2. Big Audio Dynamite, "E=MC2"
    3. The London Suede, "The Beautiful Ones"
    4. PJ Harvey, "Written on the Forehead"
    5. Wire, "Two Minutes"
    6. Glasser, "Mirrorage"
    7. The Chemical Brothers, "Swoon (Lindstrom & Prins Thomas Remix)"
    8. Cut Copy, "Take Me Over (Midnight Magic Remix)"
    9. Lightning Bolt, "Colossus"
    10. Erykah Badu, "Out My Mind, Just In Time"

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Anyone else get their map of the world yet ?
    Mine arrived on Monday and it wasn't due to arrive until June!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

Small print says U.K only best to put the BT11AA code:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

rabsmith2 wrote: »
    Small print says U.K only best to put the BT11AA code:eek:
    Fill in the form below and we'll ship you a free sample of our ultra-gourmet Swiss chocolate:

This offer is specifically for the United Kingdom & Ireland. For US/Canada, click here.
    [FORM]
    The fine print: Limit one per household. UK only. Offer begins April 8th 2011 and runs for a limited time. Must be 18 years of age or older.
    Our chocolate either contains nuts or may contain traces of nuts. None of it is safe for persons with allergies.
    Are they confused?

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Are they confused?

Maybe they wrote that before 1922?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

Death by "Swiss chocolate"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

lorweld wrote: »
    Free sample of Swiss Chocolate

http://gimichocolate.com/fg/u/order_sample.php

Open to Ireland

I use the wot extension on google chrome and it says that that site has a "very poor" reputation.

Trustworthiness and vendor reliability are showing up as 4/100

I love chocolate just as much as the rest but I dont think ill be trusting that site with any of my personal information.

Let me know if any of you receive your chocolate, and if you are receiving spam to the email address that you gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

phantom60 wrote: »
    Anyone else get their map of the world yet ?
    Mine arrived on Monday and it wasn't due to arrive until June!

Same here. Cheers, op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

LaVail wrote: »
    I use the wot extension on google chrome and it says that that site has a "very poor" reputation.

Trustworthiness and vendor reliability are showing up as 4/100

I love chocolate just as much as the rest but I dont think ill be trusting that site with any of my personal information.

Let me know if any of you receive your chocolate, and if you are receiving spam to the email address that you gave.

Iffy enough looking website but thats what GuerrillaMail and the like are for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Iffy enough looking website but thats what GuerrillaMail and the like are for.

Temp email address is good but at the same time doesnt a person have to give their real details as a postal address?

99% of the freebies on here are great and actually arrive but then again there are those that dont...remember the limewire tee-shirts, that was obviously a scam. Im just the type of person who hates giving my name and postal address to companies on the web who have no interest in sending anything other than your details to another company.

The chocolate site looks very dodgy but then again lots of sites that send do...Let us know if it arrives :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

got a sample watersoluble ink block today, i got blue. thanks op wherever you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

:D
    just got my car air freshener (tasmanian devil)lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

got my map yesterday - thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Got my 'Spiderman' air freshener today, thanks op.
    In the last few weeks I also got the APtamil teddy, and the Redbush Tea, love freebies

and best of all, received my free bag from design uk, what a great freebie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 dolihalix

got my Irish Farmhouse Cheeses Guide. awesome freebie!
    thanks op

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement