Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

http://movies.ie/movie_news/Green_Lantern__Free_Comic_Book_Day_in_Ireland

The comic will be available free of charge from the following comic shops in Ireland on a first come, first served basis - stock is limited, so be quick!

Forbidden Planet, Crampton Quay, Dublin
    Sub City, Corbett Court, Galway
    Other Realms, Paul St shopping Centre, Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

Try Kenco Millicano free
    We’d love to give you and a friend the chance to try our delicious new Kenco Millicano. If you’d like to experience the clever combination of instant coffee and finely-milled coffee beans, just fill in your details below. We’ll then send you two free samples of Kenco Millicano with our compliments. Maybe you’d also like to hear about our other exclusive offers and competitions? If so, please check the box at the end of the form.

Free Kenco Coffee!

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

Got free Aptamil teddy bear today, thanks OP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

Get a free 4GB USB flash with music.

http://a5-recordings.com/usbdrive.html
    "Submit your address and we'll rush to you this 4GB USB flash with our releases. Quantity is limited to 15,000 pcs."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

muchacho wrote: »

"Submit your address and we'll rush to you this 4GB USB flash with our releases. Quantity is limited to 15,000 pcs."

None of the links on their website work, apart from some drum and bass from the mid 90s, the websites as dodgy as anything, but whats the worst that can happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Looks dodgy as fook. Website update says 2007. I really don't need a 4gb stick badly enough to submit my address and e-mail to a dodgy website.

Enjoy a life of spam, guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Looks dodgy as fook. Website update says 2007. I really don't need a 4gb stick badly enough to submit my address and e-mail to a dodgy website.

Spa can be blocked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

dooferoaks wrote: »
    None of the links on their website work, apart from some drum and bass from the mid 90s, the websites as dodgy as anything, but whats the worst that can happen?

Note to self: read posts below before gleefully entering details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

wouldn't use the above, once I clicked submit it opened a box regarding a free iPhone 4 competition - defo spam, dammm

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Not to mention that any USB stick you get could be infected. It's happened many times before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Rollercoaster

Download a free sample of Computer Active magazine:

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/free-sample

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

lorweld wrote: »

Thanks. I just got my seeds! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Is the world map still available? I can't find the OP...

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

The gf got a nice surprise of a pink t-shirt in the post yesterday. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

eliza64 wrote: »

I thought by bud you meant friend and that it would be a link to your facebook profile. :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

If anyone can use a voucher for Captain Americas for lunch for four people and drinks can you pm me. It has to be used between 12 and 5 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

Got my Book light today, Thanks OP.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

leemurta wrote: »
    Got my Book light today, Thanks OP.:D

Me too - interesting site/bookclub too. Thanks op :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Might get this if up North :rolleyes: Aint got the HD package myself so booo :(

Free Heiniken Keg for Champions League Final.

http://www.sky.com/bighomegame

The Big Home Game offer is subject to availability and limited to the first 10,000 events set up in accordance with the terms below. To qualify, 3 or more guests must accept the invite and register on sky.com/bighomegame before Midday 23rd May 2011. The friends you invite must not be members of your household and all participants must be 18 or over at date of invitation. This offer is only available to residential customers with an active Sports Pack (Sky Sports 1 and 2) and HD subscription in the UK only. The host must be the Sky account holder. Each 5L draught keg of Heineken and snacks will be dispatched by courier on or before 28th May and will be delivered to the addressee only. One 5L draught keg per household. A non-alcoholic alternative is available on request by emailing bighomegame@bskyb.com. Please drink Heineken responsibly. For more info visit drinkaware.co.uk. Further terms apply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Berns wrote: »
    Might get this if up North :rolleyes: Aint got the HD package myself so booo :(

Free Heiniken Keg for Champions League Final.

http://www.sky.com/bighomegame

The Big Home Game offer is subject to availability and limited to the first 10,000 events set up in accordance with the terms below. To qualify, 3 or more guests must accept the invite and register on sky.com/bighomegame before Midday 23rd May 2011. The friends you invite must not be members of your household and all participants must be 18 or over at date of invitation. This offer is only available to residential customers with an active Sports Pack (Sky Sports 1 and 2) and HD subscription in the UK only. The host must be the Sky account holder. Each 5L draught keg of Heineken and snacks will be dispatched by courier on or before 28th May and will be delivered to the addressee only. One 5L draught keg per household. A non-alcoholic alternative is available on request by emailing bighomegame@bskyb.com. Please drink Heineken responsibly. For more info visit drinkaware.co.uk. Further terms apply.

Pity. I have a UK Sky sub but it's registered to a fictitious address in Northern Ireland. Which means I wouldn't be able to receive the free food and drink. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Thanks. I just got my seeds! :)

Mine came in the post also - thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Hi was on some site and put my post code in as Eire. The address that corrosponded with this was Royal Mail International Eire SL95 1EU
    Wonder could we use that as our postcode?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

phi3 wrote: »
    Hi was on some site and put my post code in as Eire. The address that corrosponded with this was Royal Mail International Eire SL95 1EU
    Wonder could we use that as our postcode?
    That postcode is Slough

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

That postcode is Slough

Maybe you could use it if you wanted stuff delivered to the office! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Not a postal freebie, but for those of you wanting to play the angry birds game but don't want to pay, or don't have a smart pohne you can get it on, google chrome have now teamed up with the makers of the game to let you play it free online.
    http://chrome.angrybirds.com

Even though it's me posting it, always be careful of links telling you you can play this game, as a lot can lead to malicious downloads.

This is completely online, but feel free to google it first if you suspect it's not legit.

Your resident overthinker, Colonel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.johnsonsonlineshop.com/free_orphea/index.php

FREE samples of Orphea Moth Repellent strips

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hi guys,

I don't know if this helps as I am new on the boards, but whenever I am getting stuff delivered from the UK I just put in xxxx xxx has to be the four and three though....that's just the way uk postcdes work lol.

But of course I might have completely got the wrong end of the stick.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I don't know if this helps as I am new on the boards, but whenever I am getting stuff delivered from the UK I just put in xxxx xxx has to be the four and three though....that's just the way uk postcdes work lol.

But of course I might have completely got the wrong end of the stick.

M.

Dunno if xxxx xxx is a valid postcode. Prity sure it has to be a letter,number,space,letter,number. Sumfin like that. And the BT1 1AA is Belfast and sorting office there prob more likely to redirect it properly than say London or somewhere imo :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hi Berns,

Like I said in my posting whenever I am having something delivered from the UK and the form requires a postcode, I always put xxxx xxx, and so far (touch wood) it has always worked, in fact my last purchase, a natural bristle toothbrush arrived fine addressed that way, the most important bit is to put Ireland etc.

Regards,

M.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement