Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.thinkwithportals.com/music.php
    Valve are giving away Portal 2's soundtracks.

Volume 1 is available now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

There's....wait for it....1 add for sale on that site :rolleyes:...not a chance in hell of selling anything on there..Seems like a cheap spin off of donedeal. I'll stick with donedeal which has a proven track record. These other sites are 10 a penny...

Don't forget adverts.ie, though it hasn't caught up with donedeal, it's free and made by the boards team.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Don't forget adverts.ie, though it hasn't caught up with donedeal, it's free and made by the boards team.
    Far better than donedeal too IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

i love adverts but what relevance has the last 2 posts got to freebies ?? cos im lost

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

davehey79 wrote: »
    i love adverts but what relevance has the last 2 posts got to freebies ?? cos im lost

http://www.adverts.ie/free-stuff

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

davehey79 wrote: »
    Try reading the quoted post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,353 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Got loads of stuff from Open University about Chromosones today. Presume its from here so thanks OP.
    Now to read it and find out wtf its supposed to be :$

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭pink-mist

Got loads of stuff from Open University about Chromosones today. Presume its from here so thanks OP.
    Now to read it and find out wtf its supposed to be :$

Fridge magnets?:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

pink-mist wrote: »
    Fridge magnets?:)

I got loads of booklets on genetics from the open university- but no fridge magnets :confused: I only wanted the fridge magnets....... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Got the fridge magnets here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Never got my fridge magnets, but more disappointingly I never got my map from another offer. Now I will never know what country is next to Turkmenistan.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Never got my fridge magnets, but more disappointingly I never got my map from another offer. Now I will never know what country is next to Turkmenistan.

My map never turned up either. I'm guessing most of the countries next to Turkmenistan end in 'stan'......? :D (and I've still no idea where the hell it is on a map!)

AhHa! Part of it might be fridge magnets. There is a kind of thick plastic board in there. Will check if its sticky later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Got loads of info from open university today including all the fridge magnets

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

damagegt wrote: »

Same here. I'm delighted with them. A big thanks for OP! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I've literally ordered maybe 100 things off this thread over the last year or so and have yet to recieve a single thing... just me or did this happen to anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

smccarrick wrote: »
    My map never turned up either. I'm guessing most of the countries next to Turkmenistan end in 'stan'......? :D (and I've still no idea where the hell it is on a map!)

maybe your map got lost somewhere :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

damagegt wrote: »

Mine arrived yesterday too. Thanks OP, cool freebie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

thanks, received the fridge magnets today, young fella was going round the house all evening seeing what they would stick too! Kept him occupied for ages :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

FearDark wrote: »
    I've literally ordered maybe 100 things off this thread over the last year or so and have yet to recieve a single thing... just me or did this happen to anyone else?

Just you! I got loads of crud from this thread, best thing i got was a giant sports direct mug yonks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Same here. I've gotten one or two things, but there's loads of things that have arrived for other people that I never got. Maybe the postman is taking them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I got the fridge magnets, a Becks Vier pint glass, a Guinness BBQ set and a Heineken rugby ball.

I tend to only apply for things i might possibly like/want though.

Morf wrote: »
    I got the fridge magnets, a Becks Vier pint glass, a Guinness BBQ set and a Heineken rugby ball.

I tend to only apply for things i might possibly like/want though.

Im beginning to see a trend there. Guinness, Becks, Heineken and a fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭sergik

lorweld
    Tnx!
    I'll try to get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Im beginning to see a trend there. Guinness, Becks, Heineken and a fridge.

Strangely enough i haven't had a drop of alcohol for coming up to 7 years. They just give away nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

In association with An Post we have family passes to see Kevin James' new film the Zookeeper.
    We are giving away 150 family passes to an exclusive advance screening of “Zookeeper” in the Savoy cinema on Wednesday 27th July at 10am. Each family pass entitles admission for up to 4 people, and the first 150 postfone customers to register are guaranteed a family ticket. To register for your free family pass enter your email address and the first 10 digits of your postfone receipt reference number on
    http://www.clickonline.com/anpost

From An Post Website:
    Carry out a postfone transaction (top up of any value, sim purchase or handset purchase). Keep your receipt. You will need the receipt number from your postfone transaction when you register.

Log on to www.clickonline.com/anpost
    Register your details and enter the first 10 digits of your receipt reference number. You can find this at the top of your receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

lorweld wrote: »

Tried that and got

Page Not Found
    This page could not be found or no longer exists

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭aquarian_fire

I'm the same. Got maybe one of the things I ordered. That's it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭upinthesky

In association with An Post we have family passes to see Kevin James' new film the Zookeeper.
    We are giving away 150 family passes to an exclusive advance screening of “Zookeeper” in the Savoy cinema on Wednesday 27th July at 10am. Each family pass entitles admission for up to 4 people, and the first 150 postfone customers to register are guaranteed a family ticket. To register for your free family pass enter your email address and the first 10 digits of your postfone receipt reference number on
    http://www.clickonline.com/anpost

From An Post Website:
    Carry out a postfone transaction (top up of any value, sim purchase or handset purchase). Keep your receipt. You will need the receipt number from your postfone transaction when you register.

Log on to www.clickonline.com/anpost
    Register your details and enter the first 10 digits of your receipt reference number. You can find this at the top of your receipt.
    if anyone gets a receipt and has no kiddos or cant make it pls pm me your code

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement