Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Ruu wrote:
    Did you try this postcode?

So do you just leave it at * Country: United Kingdom?

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

standbyme wrote:
    I rang up with that no. enquired about the free mag, the guy proceeded to ask my name & postcode! said i didnt have any, sorry we cant do that-was the reply, put me on hold but hung up accidentally ?

So i rang up again got talkin to another guy, told him the 'spiel' of askin your supervisor... took the address twice as he got it wrong!
    Took my no. to ring back (he did while writing this to confirm it ok) Also he asks you if you want it for 1£ for the next 3mths, as he had to ask it over the phoneline, & if you did want it you'd have to subscribe there & then for 3mths (i didnt)
    As i dont know what the p+p would be for them, but this is the price for the year

BTW
    -they ask you if you got an email, i said i did as what could you say?
    ALSO: didnt ask me that. But the mag will take about 30 days as this is the latest issue so i'll probably get Aug issue as theyre out a mth early.

Depends who you're with as my call cost me 0.30c for 5mins

Cheers for the link btw, i'll compare this with Empire movie mag.

No problem, standbyme! Thats strange, I had none of that rigmarole - wasn't asked about a subscription or anything. Gave them one of my many email addresses for such occassions! :) Maybe they're starting to get a torrent of Irish Boardsies calling up! From what I heard him say, a non-UK address has to be entered 'Manualy'. Maybe some of 'em couldn't be bothered and hang up?

I'm the same BTW - would usually get Empire, but the price is right for this one! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

No problem, standbyme! Thats strange, I had none of that rigmarole - wasn't asked about a subscription or anything. Gave them one of my many email addresses for such occassions! Maybe they're starting to get a torrent of Irish Boardsies calling up! From what I heard him say, a non-UK address has to be entered 'Manualy'. Maybe some of 'em couldn't be bothered and hang up?

I'm the same BTW - would usually get Empire, but the price is right for this one!

Now when i think of it! it was either did you get the email sent/ (maybe a weekly newsletter) or do you have one, in which i gave him one from many!
    When he was askin for a postcode i should have given him this one ! as i've used it, but really dont know how it works if he'd asked? :)

Also 2 tips in the one day with cheap calls (cheapchat+telestunt) which one do you find more out of, as i was trying to get my mum to change over to meteor, as it would be cheaper for her :) & probably the rest of us as well!

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

It's the NPN (No Purchase Necessary) page again, this time for the iTunes/iPod draw on cokemusic.ie. This is the page: http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx, one entry per day. Good luck! (and if anyone wins more than two this time, you gotta give me one, right :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Free tickets to the Irish Open Tennis Championships, where you can marvel at the 1023rd ranked player

http://www.shelbourneirishopen.ie/index.html

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I also got 4 free tickets to the golf this morning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Spocker wrote:
    It's the NPN (No Purchase Necessary) page again, this time for the iTunes/iPod draw on cokemusic.ie. This is the page: http://www.cokemusic.ie/npn.aspx, one entry per day. Good luck! (and if anyone wins more than two this time, you gotta give me one, right :D )

Nice site, i like the count down clock they have after you enter...

Alas, not a winner... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Yay!! I won a free Itunes song, thank you coke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Yay!! I won a free Itunes song, thank you coke!
    Same :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Aquos76 wrote:
    I also got 4 free tickets to the golf this morning too.

Me too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Quixote1064

Same :D
    Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got my choc yesterday, it came at the perfect moment too, I had a craving!

also won a free itunes download!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭darcy07

Lads i know this is a great thread but i was just wondering has anyone actually recieved much .
    i sign up too every freebie going but yet i have only ever recieved some products and they are only the irish companys

ie- the poker set and the golf tickets are the only things ive recieved

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

It can be frustrating signing up for freebies but they usually arrive when you have forgotten about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

alan4cult wrote:

Is that a packet of seeds? :D

Sorry, it had to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

smashey wrote:
    Is that a packet of seeds? :D

Sorry, it had to be said.

:D My hat's off to you :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ruu wrote:

The demand has resulted in this no longer being offered. Coupon is tho, to get money of, BUT its UK only. (as in, you can only buy it in the UK)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dontu8that

free mini bobble head or bobble head magnet
    http://bobbleheadies.com/freebobble.html

afraid there's no bobblehead Ray's:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

dontu8that wrote:
    free mini bobble head or bobble head magnet
    http://bobbleheadies.com/freebobble.html

afraid there's no bobblehead Ray's:o
    it says that they only ship to the UK, Canada and the US. I really hope I get my mini Jesus bobble head.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Heh, I opted for the Jesus bobble too. Hope I get it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

More O2 UK sims

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

U need to enter a valid UK mobile number to get signed up :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

madmoe wrote:
    U need to enter a valid UK mobile number to get signed up :-(

It appears to me as if it is not a required field......except it wants UK address! any way of getting around that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

put you're address in as normal but use 'bt1 2ab' as the postcode, i use it all the time and it works fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

free pc monitor cleaner
    www.annieandstu.net/cleanscreen.swf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Banner_girl

Funny...:D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hahah :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Rhodney

nice ;)

This discussion has been closed.