Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Free Music, choose from over 75,000 free MP3 files, all completely legal and safe: http://music.download.com/?tag=navtab There's some great music here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

More Avery Quickpeel labels. These have been up for a while I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

Anyone know how to get the coke glasses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

watsgone wrote:
    Anyone know how to get the coke glasses?
    By the look of it you have to have a trade account with hte company.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

BENJAMIN61 wrote:
    SORRY RUU I DONT KNOW HOW THIS THRED WORKS I AM NEW HERE

No need to shout buddy...

Has anybody out there actually received anything? I've signed up to loads of stuff, and i've only ever got one thing ever, that was those Walker's Big Ears things, they were out around the time of Red Nose Day...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭biologikal

I found this thread just last week, and signed up for a few things, but the only stuff I've received is spam! Mainly "you are the winner of the nigerian lottery: send off $4,000 to receive your $800,000" type stuff, or to "stand as next of kin to Mr. David J. Woodbin so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not be use for financing weapons which will further enhance the courses of war in the world in general."

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭genfoley

Yeah me too.......those mails are driving me mad !!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

I found this thread just last week, and signed up for a few things, but the only stuff I've received is spam! Mainly "you are the winner of the nigerian lottery: send off $4,000 to receive your $800,000" type stuff, or to "stand as next of kin to Mr. David J. Woodbin so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not be use for financing weapons which will further enhance the courses of war in the world in general."
    Yeah me too.......those mails are driving me mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As posted a few times before in this thread, thats why gmail is a god send "make a new spam email address and what ever you do dont put your personal email"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Qwertyboy

It been mentioned before, but 10 minute mail creates a temporary address.
    Clickage^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Great can't wait to use my new email address: mail3258475@gorillaswithdirtyarmpits.com :D Please email me (you've only about 8 minutes!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

That guinness poker nights free chip set that was on here a few weeks ago, has anyone heard anything back from guinnes ? i got the required number of people to sign up , got an e-mail confirmation to say everyone was registered and i would hear from them soon.. havnt heard a dickey bird from them yet ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I think people got them a lot further back on this thread, and it took a long while, maybe months?

I await my poker set too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

andrew1977 wrote:
    That guinness poker nights free chip set that was on here a few weeks ago, has anyone heard anything back from guinnes ? i got the required number of people to sign up , got an e-mail confirmation to say everyone was registered and i would hear from them soon.. havnt heard a dickey bird from them yet ?

Yeah the confirmation e-mail says up to 3 months, I think and it is that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Mine arrived today :D was well chuffed as I wasn't expect and had forgot about it. Must say its very nice.

This was up a while ago, anyone get one? Free Deep Freeze Cold Patch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Ruu wrote:
    This was up a while ago, anyone get one? Free Deep Freeze Cold Patch.

I havnt got it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

I havnt got it yet
    who cares

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Get used to it, I've only ever got one thing off this sh!te list (kellogs pedometer), and I've filled out 50+ forms, it's just their way of collecting data.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

BENJAMIN61 wrote:
    who cares

Remember this:
    BENJAMIN61 wrote:
    SORRY RUU I DONT KNOW HOW THIS THRED WORKS I AM NEW HERE

And you are still posting the same sh1te

http://www.freelplates.co.uk/
    Free learning plates:rolleyes: (We all need to start somewhere)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

http://www.freelplates.co.uk/
    Free learning plates:rolleyes: (We all need to start somewhere)

Tried this one ages ago, doesnt let you put in an address, just a postcode and then it fills in the address.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Kinda dodgy when you have to register for a free account first including postal & email address, D.O.B., tel no etc. Looks like a spam harvesting centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Free Condoms

Read about a Durex promotion on boards.ie that I was too late for, so I decided to email them and ask for a free sample. They replied within a day asking for my date of birth and postal address and I got my packet in the post today.

http://www.durex.com/ie/aboutdurex/contactdurex.asp

Just thought I'd post in case anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Got my free Total Film Magazine today! Its bloody good too! Many thanks to the OP! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got a retractable permanent marker in the post on thursday, you can buy nibs and cartridges for it

it's pretty good!

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement