Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

eirebhoy wrote:
    I think it's only for the UK but free beer:
    http://www.coorsfinelight.com/fourpack/

Thanks eirebhoy. I got the voucher this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭banchang

Anyone agree with me that we should try to avoid posting 'got mine' & got mine too's' on this board - a little frustrating for those of us who subscribe to the thread ?

Lets try to stick to sharing the offers.

Also Ruu, if not there already can you put a sticky up about the postcode point ? There must be 3 dozen posts on this simple topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Why do other people get stuff and not me. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

banchang wrote:
    Anyone agree with me that we should try to avoid posting 'got mine' & got mine too's' on this board - a little frustrating for those of us who subscribe to the thread ?

Lets try to stick to sharing the offers.

Also Ruu, if not there already can you put a sticky up about the postcode point ? There must be 3 dozen posts on this simple topic.

I agree with you about the Postcode info! But I find the 'got mine' posts give an indication of how reliable a freebie link is - just my 2c! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

banchang wrote:
    Anyone agree with me that we should try to avoid posting 'got mine' & got mine too's' on this board
    No.

As soon as you do that you'll have people on asking, "Did you get your XYZ yet" or "Do these links actually work?"

As Doodlebug said, saying that you got something lets people know if these links work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Only thing I ever got from this thread was a savlon plaster. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

banchang wrote:

/slurps free beer.

BaZmO* wrote:
    No.

As soon as you do that you'll have people on asking, "Did you get your XYZ yet" or "Do these links actually work?"

As Doodlebug said, saying that you got something lets people know if these links work.

Then I suggest we ban those comments too !!! :mad:

I agree with BaZmO*. Questions on whether people received some of the items posted here are a regular thing. At least we know from this type of feedback that some of them are getting through.

• Advertisement

Most people just send the email when they see an offer & forget about it.

Success ? Great. Nothing ? Couldn't give a monkeys.

Nothing you can do if you've already sent it for the offer, & no benefit to

a) hear that nothing recd, as you likely havent recd either, or
    b) to hear that someone has recd, in which case yours is likely on the way.

Theres about 6 posts on these retractable makers in the last 2 days (by the way, got mine too!!!:D ), which don't really add value - just spam really.

Just a thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    /slurps free beer.
    Yes indeed - slurp being the operative word in your case. I normally drink mine :D

Anyhow I just wanted to announce to everyone here that I got the free Pentel marker also, one of the very few things that i have received.

banchang wrote:
    Nothing ? Couldn't give a monkeys.

That's the thing about this thread. Maybe some people like getting things for free and sharing this with the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

banchang wrote:
    just spam really
    like your last few posts....

BaZmO* wrote:
    like your last few posts....

thanks Baz - just trying to be constructive

btw, I notice that 2 of the marker posts were from you - well done !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moor beer for smashey. :)

Free Coffee granules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Ruu wrote:
    That's UK only, the lat you print out a voucher which is only valid in a handful of UK offie chains

Ruu wrote:

Free Coffee granules.

Ruu the coffee comes when you enter a code, which you only get when you buy the machine ? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It gives you a voucher I think. Forgot to include the code: DG0000089948

Sean_K wrote:
    That's UK only, the lat you print out a voucher which is only valid in a handful of UK offie chains

No problem. I will be in Glasgow next month (thanks to the Ryanair thread) and I will redeem the voucher there.

Now, if only I could get my accommodation here as well. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Includes T-Shirt, Glass, Fans Guide, Cans

Registration required

Free Guinness Rugby Pack

• Registered Users Posts: 43,877 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nice work Keano.

First freebie i've applied for in ages.... hope they honour it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Includes T-Shirt, Glass, Fans Guide, Cans

Registration required

Free Guinness Rugby Pack
    Doesn't look like you can apply if you already got the Poker Nights Pack
    "ERROR

We apologise, we are either currently experiencing a technical problem with the site, or you have already registered for A GUINNESS® Relationship Marketing initiative."

Phew.. didn't order that as i prefer this freebie to be honest!

EDIT: What if you try a different e-mail address? ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Hope they honour it too basquille!

The confirmation email though had a very unwelcome line...

"We will be in contact within 28 working days to notify you whether your application has been successful"

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

I ordered the poker kit aswell, but was able to sign up for this using a different email. Hopefully it will come in time for the world cup!

"We will be in contact within 28 working days to notify you whether your application has been successful"
    Indeed... didn't realise we were applying to go into space! :eek:

Can anyone rememeber a similar message with the poker promotion - any T&C's?

EDIT: From their FAQ:
    1) How long does it take for my Pack to arrive?

All packs are dispatched within 28 working days - but we hope you will receive it sooner. If you are experiencing any problems please give us a call on 1850 715 715 (ROI) or 0845 0264623 (NI)

2) I've been waiting longer than 28 working day's where is my Pack.

As long as you qualify, your kit would have been dispatched to you. It is possible that there is something wrong with delivery. Please call us on 1850 715 715 (ROI) or 0845 0264623 (NI) - and we will look into this for you.

3) What do I get in my Pack?

The pack contains the following:

- GUINNESS Glass
    - Limited Edition T-shirt
    - Vouchers for free cans of GUINNESS Draught in Cans
    - Exclusive Fans Guide to the Irish Team

4) When I send the link on to my friends to sign up it doesn't work.

Please try copying and pasting the link rather than clicking on it. In most cases this will solve the problem. If the link still doesn't work then please just ask your friends to log on through the GUINNESS website!

5) I've received my Pack and it is damaged

If you have any problems with your kit please give us a call and let us know on: 1850 715 715 (ROI) or 0845 0264623 (NI)
    Will we have to refer a minimum number of friends or something to "qualify"?

I am going to just wait and see if it arrives :cool:

Hope they honour it too basquille!

Hope you gave the right answers on the 'market research' questions then

ie dont choose 'I frickin hate Guinness & will never ever touch the stuff' !!!!!!!!
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Cool thanks for that one. Wonder if ill actually get it though.. signed up for the poker one got the 4 people and heard nothing :(. Had to use a different email for this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement