Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭barry181091

Cool,
    Registered for that Guinness thing. AND rang for my free issue of Total Film :cool: Even though the offer is officially over according to their website, and I had to ring twice . . Honestly , having no postcode is the end of the world to these people ! :p

Barry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I got the poker set and signed up for this one with a different email and it went through fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

fletch wrote:
    Doesn't look like you can apply if you already got the Poker Nights Pack
    "ERROR

We apologise, we are either currently experiencing a technical problem with the site, or you have already registered for A GUINNESS® Relationship Marketing initiative."

Yeah the same here: i get this message
    We apologize but there were problems rendering the current page.

Please contact the system administrator.

I copied the link & posted in a new tab in Firefox but it still didnt work, maybe over-consumption from here?
    PS. i didnt sign up for the poker only this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Shane and I both signed up, I really hope that we get it because Guiness practically kept me alive between bouts of chemo last year.

• Advertisement

Did anyone have any trouble signing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

anyone know if this is possible to work?? ie, get around the postcode

http://www.freelplates.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Use this, BT1 2AB.

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

Includes T-Shirt, Glass, Fans Guide, Cans

Registration required

Free Guinness Rugby Pack

Thanks for that Keano, will give it as shot.

My Poker kit arrived last week :) but what really annoyed me about it was I went to the bother of getting 4 , individual, real people to sign up, never heard anything, got p*ssed off, signed up with the Missus name and put 4 random names in all at my address and this was the one that arrived - so much for validating all the names! On the plus side though, I do get to keep all the vouchers :D - I love Guinness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭playstation

I signed up :) didnt need to sign up 4 friends or anything :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

there's a free usb key in the news of the world tomorrow, according to an ad on tv... dont know what size, nothing on their site about it...

I signed up :) didnt need to sign up 4 friends or anything :confused:

The 4 friends were needed for the Poker Set mentioned earlier in the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Skud wrote:
    there's a free usb key in the news of the world tomorrow, according to an ad on tv... dont know what size, nothing on their site about it...

Found the offer here but you only redem it in wh smith :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

They're giving USB keys away free with the newspaper now :eek: Get ready for a drastic drop in the price of USB keys everywhere!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Free Condoms

Read about a Durex promotion on boards.ie that I was too late for, so I decided to email them and ask for a free sample. They replied within a day asking for my date of birth and postal address and I got my packet in the post today.

http://www.durex.com/ie/aboutdurex/contactdurex.asp

Just thought I'd post in case anyone's interested.

Was the package labelled obviously? When you live with the parents, the last thing you want is to see post labelled "Durex" arriving!

standbyme wrote:
    Yeah the same here: i get this message

I copied the link & posted in a new tab in Firefox but it still didnt work, maybe over-consumption from here?
    PS. i didnt sign up for the poker only this now.

Still doesnt work?, what do you need to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Free sample of Lacoste-Elegance for men

muffler wrote:
    Free sample of Lacoste-Elegance for men

Thanks Muffler but that year/vintage isnt for my vintage if you know what i mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,030 ✭✭✭✭muffler

standbyme wrote:
    Thanks Muffler but that year/vintage isnt for my vintage if you know what i mean!
    You dont drink it :D

muffler wrote:
    You dont drink it :D

:D I meant to say i'd like to use it, but im not of that vintage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

Spocker wrote:
    Thanks for that Keano, will give it as shot.

My Poker kit arrived last week :) but what really annoyed me about it was I went to the bother of getting 4 , individual, real people to sign up, never heard anything, got p*ssed off, signed up with the Missus name and put 4 random names in all at my address and this was the one that arrived - so much for validating all the names! On the plus side though, I do get to keep all the vouchers :D - I love Guinness

I got my poker kit during the week also. Strange thing was that i never got any deck of cards or guiness vouchers. Did they come seperately??

Brianb8802 wrote:
    I got my poker kit during the week also. Strange thing was that i never got any deck of cards or guiness vouchers. Did they come seperately??

Cards and voucher for 2 cans (to the person the pack was addressed to) were in the box in my case...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Did you guys get email confirmation that your application for the poker set went through?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

I got confirmation. Then received vouchers for a few cans, but I never received the poker set:confused: .
    I cant complain about getting the cans for free.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dontu8that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

I received a voucher for a 4-pack of coors light this morning, I think I heard about it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I recieved the filmflex top trumps today, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

I received my top trumps too thanks to who ever posted the link!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Got my Catalan cookbook, thanks - well, an e-mail to a link where I could download it as a pdf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Thanks for 2 free tickets to see Knocked Up, all Shane had to do was complete a questionaire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement