Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Wahooo!!!!

Guiness T-Shirt, Pint glass, Magazine and voucher for 2 500ml cans in the post this morning. Note: this was by regular An Post delivery- not courier. Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

None for me yet (we applied at exactly the same time), though I will share a can with you over the weekened, can not wait to see you in the tshirt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

smccarrick wrote:
    Wahooo!!!!

Guiness T-Shirt, Pint glass, Magazine and voucher for 2 500ml cans in the post this morning. Note: this was by regular An Post delivery- not courier. Nice one!

X2

Same here and Mrs.Dingatron said the postie is going nuts. He's thousands of these and needs signatures for delivery. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,031 ✭✭✭✭muffler

CathyMoran wrote:
    I will share a can with you over the weekened, can not wait to see you in the tshirt :D
    How did you know I got one ;)

Never mind McCarrick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

loving that rugby set alright, best free bie ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

watsgone wrote:
    Got my free Gaa towel yesterday

Crap i missed that, any chance of a link anyone, or is it still available?

Got my Rugby set 2 good stuff thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

andrew1977 wrote:
    .... pair of Jack Daniels cufflinks !

That sounds great, any chance of a link, or is it too late?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

sd123 wrote:
    That sounds great, any chance of a link, or is it too late?

Dont know where i signed up for it , i am 99% sure it was on this thread somewhere.I never got anything from them before except a small calendar, very impressed with the cufflinks, nice freebie i have to say
    I doubt its still on the go the offer,its a long time since i signed up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,955 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Got the guinness set too. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Got the Jack Daniels cufflinks, very nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,267 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

No Guinness for me it seems. Ah well. Nice spot OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭barry181091

Guiness Pack Today.. Express Post :O:O:O:O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sign

yay! Guinness Poker nights set arrived today by DHL courier !

Lucky I took the day off or I d never have been home to receive it :D

I have about 10 cans of Guinness now. Lucky for me.. my room mates who I signed up for the poker night all mysteriously emigrated to Afghanistan... leaving their Guinness cans vouchers behind them and unclaimed ;-) *wink wink*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

sign wrote:
    my room mates who I signed up for the poker night all mysteriously emigrated to Afghanistan... leaving their Guinness cans vouchers behind them and unclaimed ;-) *wink wink*

Hmmm- I'm planning on sending my 4 to Iraq, wearing George Bush election T-Shirts...... don't think they'll be back in a hurry either.

Whats the story with 10 weeks to process your application in order to comply with data protection rules? What data protection rules takes 10 weeks? Surely they're not trying to track down my poor 4 room mates who were mysteriously all told to present themselves in Tibrik, later this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

Got my guinness rugby set this morning. first free thing ive gotten. happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

eddiehobbs wrote:
    Got my guinness rugby set this morning. first free thing ive gotten. happy days!!
    Reckon I got mine too. Nobody there to sign for it so there was an An Post Delivery Notice in the letter bx tomorrow. Will have to pick it up tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got mine this morning too, or rather would have, they just put the letter through our letterbox, did not bother to ring. I ended up collecting mine and my husbands at lunch time. The tshirt will do as a nightie :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

jonny24ie wrote:

Excellent!
    Was just thinking today how annoying it was to miss it the first time.

Seem to be having trouble with the site at the moment - getting an error... anyone else getting it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

nope i got mine okay and the 4 signed up perfecto!!

• Advertisement

I seem to have sorted it out now!

(hopefully anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

andrew1977 wrote:
    Also something else popped in the letterbox for me today , think i signed up to it from this list, it was a Jack Daniels promo letter with a pair of Jack Daniels cufflinks !

Anyone else get these ? Bumper week of decent freebies arriving , all i need now is my Guinness Rugby World cup pack and happy days

Yep, postie brought mine too, don't remember requesting either?

But nice surprise. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 chubbyjoe

Got my guinness rugby yesterday.Signed up for it about 2 weeks ago so I was very impressed getting. T-Shirt is very cool as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sign

smccarrick wrote:
    Hmmm- I'm planning on sending my 4 to Iraq, wearing George Bush election T-Shirts...... don't think they'll be back in a hurry either.

Whats the story with 10 weeks to process your application in order to comply with data protection rules? What data protection rules takes 10 weeks? Surely they're not trying to track down my poor 4 room mates who were mysteriously all told to present themselves in Tibrik, later this week?

Holy mother of all things sacred ! The postman this morning popped in a second load of Guinness vouchers for 8 more cans. I already had 12 cans. And when I brought the vouchers to Tesco I even got change back ! sweet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

flogen wrote:
    Excellent!
    Was just thinking today how annoying it was to miss it the first time.

Seem to be having trouble with the site at the moment - getting an error... anyone else getting it?

Yep this is happening to me too, How did you get over it in your last post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

greenfly wrote:
    Crap i missed that, any chance of a link anyone, or is it still available?

Got my Rugby set 2 good stuff thanks OP.

Send a till reciept off showing a purchase of two ariel products with your name and address,
    details of address on the packs

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Strange one.

Contacted MBNA about getting interest on credit card reduced and was offered a €200 Travel voucher to be used in most travel agents with the main exception being Budget travel, terms and conditions apply i.e. has to be min 2 people for a week, seems to be similar to the ones given away by meteor a few years back.

Got it the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Got two free T Mobile Sim cards in post today. Only applied for them last week!!

Blip wrote:
    Yep this is happening to me too, How did you get over it in your last post?

I changed my forename slightly, which is odd as I would have figured that, had the system thought I had registered already, it would have been my email address that mattered... maybe it was just co-incidental that things started working the time I tried it with a slightly different name.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Ruu wrote:
    More Shell and Ferrari stickers (was up a few months ago, it mentions that this is a new set).
    Applied for these on Monday - got them today! Thats service!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement