Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Ruu wrote:
    More Shell and Ferrari stickers (was up a few months ago, it mentions that this is a new set).

Ordered these on Tuesday, they arrived today.....if only every company realised that putting something in an envelope and posting it was so easy!! In fairness though, they are just stickers!! (Free is free!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That actually might come in handy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ruu wrote:
    Thanks Ruu. Definitely worth getting

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Any chance of a free Wii?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Flynn fuels (Mullingar) are giving a free oil tank watchman (value €70), with every fill of home heating oil. I dont know if it is just Flynns or is it Texaco who are over this promo. but its not a bad offer considering we will all be filling up soon...

kbannon wrote:
    Any chance of a free Wii?

My boyfriend got a free Wii from his ex-girlfriend (they broke up 4 yrs ago). She just happened to have it lying around and never used it. I was thinking of stamping on it, then I thought I might give it to you, but then I realised that it's a FREAKING Wii!! And now I have a code to get free Wii thing holder thingies, whatever they are!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

My boyfriend got a free Wii from his ex-girlfriend (they broke up 4 yrs ago). She just happened to have it lying around and never used it. I was thinking of stamping on it, then I thought I might give it to you, but then I realised that it's a FREAKING Wii!! And now I have a code to get free Wii thing holder thingies, whatever they are!!

Just curious- why would an ex-girlfriend of 4 years ago suddenly present someone with a free Wii? Wish my exes were so generous! Then again my wife would probably murder them and me.......

smccarrick wrote:
    Just curious- why would an ex-girlfriend of 4 years ago suddenly present someone with a free Wii? Wish my exes were so generous! Then again my wife would probably murder them and me.......

Oh it's pretty obvious that she fancies the pants off him. They only went out a month cos I kinda realised I wanted him and stole him from her. I would murder him but again, it's a Wii!! And also it's my birthday soon and I can guilt him into spending loads!! (Constantly thinking, me!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Cill Chainnigh

If anybody wants a free Logitech Steering Wheel and foot pedals for Playstation 2 PM me. If not, it's going in the rubbish. Needs to be collected in Waterford!

Oh it's pretty obvious that she fancies the pants off him. They only went out a month cos I kinda realised I wanted him and stole him from her. I would murder him but again, it's a Wii!! And also it's my birthday soon and I can guilt him into spending loads!! (Constantly thinking, me!!)

Lol.... I needed a laugh. Maybe you might get him to get you some good games to go with it for your birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

all that free yummy liquorice all gone !! :(

clevtrev wrote:
    all that free yummy liquorice all gone !! :(

Don't worry its only temporary.......
    Yummy liquorice!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Who the hell likes liquorice? it tastes like crap, and it's a natural laxative!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,955 ✭✭✭✭GBX

liquorice is nice from time to time. You never know, maybe the company giving it away will tie in and do a deal for free pampers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

liquorice i love hope its back free soon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Ruu wrote: »

Offer has ended (Already?!) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭antog86

Ruu wrote: »
    Free Hugo Boss sample.

Just click free sample (applies to some of the fragrances) and then fill in details.
    Just ordered my free sample.It will take 4/6 weeks for delivery. They must operate a JIT production schedule...............

Its only a postcard with a sticker that you peel away so you can smell the scent on the card. Its not worth bothering with.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭antog86

smccarrick wrote: »
    Its only a postcard with a sticker that you peel away so you can smell the scent on the card. Its not worth bothering with.

6 weeks for a postcard

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Free 128MB Memory stick from Bacardi - didn't find "UK only" in the T&C's - s omight be worth a shot! :)

15,000 to give out - but site seems busy so get a move on! ;)

[EDIT] Oops! Already posted - just spotted http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055165381 [/EDIT] !

Free Old El Paso Fiesta Fun Pack. You need a mobile phone as they send a code to it straight away after registration. First 500 get packs (apron, cd, voucher for free bottle of wine, serving dish, flower garland, truth or dare game), next 1500 get apron.

http://www.greatnightoutin.ie/default.aspx

(Found this one on an ad on Boards!!)

Free Old El Paso Fiesta Fun Pack. You need a mobile phone as they send a code to it straight away after registration. First 500 get packs (apron, cd, voucher for free bottle of wine, serving dish, flower garland, truth or dare game), next 1500 get apron.

http://www.greatnightoutin.ie/default.aspx

(Found this one on an ad on Boards!!)

thanks a mill, thats a cool freebie:), i think the code is universal a couple of other people got the same one as me, so for anyone that doesnt want to enter their mobile number the code is fefojugohu

• Advertisement

thanks a mill, thats a cool freebie:)

And a cool Irish freebie at that, no need to make up postcodes etc. Doesn't say how long it takes though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement