Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

seagull wrote: »
    Not yet. They do say to allow 28 days for delivery. The counter was at 924 when I went in now. How does that compare to other people?

Ditto- it was at 924 for me too.
    I tried earlier and I got an error message in small writing (very missable) which said: "An error ocurred while saving your data.
    Please try again later."

Looks like shoddy programming.....

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

more fre SIM's from Orange

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I have my free sim O2

devil-80 wrote: »
    I have my free sim O2

Hi

Now go to Vodafone , Meteor or Tesco and transfer that number to them and they will give you free credit.

With Tesco if you send them an old SIM card from another network they give you more free credit.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Free Max Factor sample:

http://www.easyanswer.net/MaxFactor/MiracleTouch/default.asp

Applies to UK and Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 craicster

http://www.bigheadtodd.com/
    click on the link and do the usual - the band will post their new album free. Use 80202 as the US Post code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

if you go to http://www.thewellnessclinic.ie/
    or if you ring Maria @ 086 1566377

Its located in Skerries, say that Cathy sent you and you get a free half hour Massage.
    Options: upgrade to ONE hour for €15.00
    or 90 min for €30.
    Maria is starting out and wants to build up a client list.
    let me know how you get on,
    cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

DingDong wrote: »

applied for that before.. didnt come:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

applied for that before.. didnt come:o

Well screw that then :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Yeah - I'm afraid the Bobble-Heads & the Free Sweets offers never actually arrive - have tried them myself a few times before.

Ah well, plenty of other freebies to keep us going! :)

Nava and how you think,where give me more(do i need top up this new network,after swap to get free credit?)

devil-80 wrote: »
    Nava and how you think,where give me more(do i need top up this new network,after swap to get free credit?)

HI

I got my 02 SIM last Thursday I send the form online to Switch to Vodafone on Friday and by Tuesday it was complete with €2 in the card and €10 more as soon as I registered on the Vodafone site I think the rest comes in the next couple of months, not sure if 10 or 20 per month.

Regards

Next 50euros yeah? Did You register your o2 sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

Just to confirm my El Paso hamper arrived this morning....comes with Salsa CD, Apron, Table cloth, Truth or Dare board game, Wine Voucher for a free bottle of wine, Napkins and a Serving dish and 5 hanging flower garlands....great free pack.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,890 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

mine arrived as well, but... the dish is broken!

dang - do you think they'd send me another? Damn An Post - writing "fragile" on a package is like a red rag to a bull for them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

dang i only picked up on this thread when the el paso offer was just the apron. :( wish i had a hamper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

My pack arrived today. The dish was also broken which was a shame as it was a nice M&S serving dish. That said - was very happy with the rest of the stuff esp the wine voucher!!!!! I will email them to let them know about the dish just in case they have more to post out . Could have done with some cardboard around the parcel. An Post must hate these mass mailing. I'm still looking out for my Guinness Poker set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Free Opera Mini Browser for Nokia 6230i on Meteor (not sure if it works with other phones/networks.)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Oracle wrote: »
    Free Opera Mini Browser for Nokia 6230i on Meteor (not sure if it works with other phones/networks.)

Well- Sony Ericsson's ship with Opera as standard on any of the later Symbian models- but it is customised to the handset (i.e. screensize/resolution etc).

S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Boyfriend got his Old El Paso hamper complete will broken dish. I'll be heading up to my apartment complex's office later to see if my broken dish has arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rgunning

Got my Old El Paso hamper too - complete with chipped serving bowl. Maybe the bowl being broken comes as standard!

faceman wrote: »
    dang i only picked up on this thread when the el paso offer was just the apron. :( wish i had a hamper!

Same here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,877 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't even remember where i posted the hamper.. was either to my home address or apartment! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

Got my el paso apron today too ...shame i missed out on the dish n stuff... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I didn't get my El Paso stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

rgunning wrote: »
    Got my Old El Paso hamper too - complete with chipped serving bowl. Maybe the bowl being broken comes as standard!

i got mine, thankfully it wasn't chipped though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭uoluol

Got my El Paso kit today also - fab freebie. No chipped dish either. Now to go and cash in the wine voucher:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My Old El Paso stuff is currently sitting on the desk in the reception office of my apartment complex. No one there all day though so all I could do was look at it through the glass. Wont get it now til Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

i got my el paso thing today too. but mine was an apron and a 2 euro wine discount.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement