Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

This is what I received

Sorry about the delay confirming your Moment of Pleasure, and thanks for being so patient. The good news is that we've now verified your address details. We'll be sending you your Baileys® cocktail shaker shortly, so you can rustle your friends up a Baileys Shaken the delicious new way to enjoy Baileys. Just chuck a handful of ice cubes into a shaker, pour over some Baileys (50ml per person), give it a good shake, and pour into some nice glasses.

Lets hope it gets here

Garyh3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Got my Guinness poker pack, crammed full of great stuff, really happy with it, best freebie ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Got my Guinness poker pack, crammed full of great stuff, really happy with it, best freebie ever.

What did you get in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

garyh3 wrote: »
    This is what I received

Sorry about the delay confirming your Moment of Pleasure, and thanks for being so patient. The good news is that we've now verified your address details. We'll be sending you your Baileys® cocktail shaker shortly, so you can rustle your friends up a Baileys Shaken the delicious new way to enjoy Baileys. Just chuck a handful of ice cubes into a shaker, pour over some Baileys (50ml per person), give it a good shake, and pour into some nice glasses.

Lets hope it gets here

Garyh3
    aaah ****, ya lucky yoke;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yep, just got mine too. The box it came in is fucking massive. Big Guinness branded box, it must have cost at least €10 to post it. One of the parents signed for it and they were asking me how much did that cost :) The poker set is top notch too, great quality case. Can't believe I got it for free.

Feckin' deadly!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 *Dublin*

s_carnage wrote: »
    Yep a free download from Baileys for me too. I'd say anyone who applies with a Irish address will be just getting the downloads!!

So much for the name being Baileys Irish Cream when they don't make offers like this available to Irish customers!!! No Baliley Coffees for me this Xmas!!!!!

When I go on to the site it asks for my country. When I say Ireland I get this message:

Sorry
    Unfortunately, we are unable to allow you access to the Baileys Millions® website as your country is not participating in this promotion

We'll take you to a website you can visit instead.

If I type in UK as my country I can take part but I do I need to use a UK address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

No, just use your Ireland address, with the post code BT1 2AB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

My sister and me got our el-paso packs on friday, both bowls intact :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

*Dublin* wrote:
    When I go on to the site it asks for my country. When I say Ireland I get this message:

Sorry
    Unfortunately, we are unable to allow you access to the Baileys Millions® website as your country is not participating in this promotion

We'll take you to a website you can visit instead.

If I type in UK as my country I can take part but I do I need to use a UK address?

I put Ireland in- it gave me the 2 albums to download as MP3s as well :(
    I don't think I'll be buying Baileys here for a while- its 28 Euro for 2 twin pack of 2 litres in Paris airport (not dutyfree- thats even less) versus 24 Euro for a single 1 litre bottle here......

S.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Laragh

came across these sites for free t-shirts, worth a shot,easy forms to fill out.

http://www.poshbomb.com/freegift.html

http://www.perpster.com/request.php

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Laragh wrote: »

"Your request for a free promotional t-shirt has been received. Your order will be confirmed in the coming weeks and shipped shortly thereafter. Thank you for your continued support of PerpSter.com"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Poshbomb free tshirt has been posted many times before...........nobody on the list ever recieved one lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Poshbomb free tshirt has been posted many times before...........nobody on the list ever recieved one lol

Agree!

But we will keep on trying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sexylou138

• Registered Users Posts: 17 craicster

Old El Paso frock received - no bowl - not complaining tho - love the apron. Also got the Aussie Miracle shampoo. :D Yowza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 *Dublin*

smccarrick wrote: »
    I put Ireland in- it gave me the 2 albums to download as MP3s as well :(
    QUOTE]

I registered with a genuine UK addres and got this email back:

"Sorry about the delay confirming your Moment of Pleasure, and thanks for being so patient. The good news is that weve now verified your address details. We're pleased to present you with your free music playlist download. Featuring tracks including a live version of multiple Grammy award winner John Legend's song "Stay with you", it's the perfect soundtrack to a laid-back get-together with friends"

The site is not just giving the downloads to Irish applicants :rolleyes:

Regards,

*D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

steve 0 wrote: »
    Click on the picture on the top right of the page.
    Include your name, address, whether its for a boy or girl and their age.
    http://www.familytoday.ie
    I emailed yesterday and it was delivered today :D

Got mine today today...plus a littly nylon gym bag and height chart..not bad!!:)Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 46,032 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Got mine today today...plus a littly nylon gym bag and height chart..not bad!!:)Thanks OP
    Got 2 of them today. I have 2 young lads here and I sent off separate emails but I did send them about the same time of day.

Anyway one envelope arrived this morning with both their names on it which was nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Got the guiness set and pretty impressed!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Got the Guinness poker set today. Also got an email from Baileys, they are sending out an ice cube tray :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mallubear

Still waiting on the anti snoring spray

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jenny-walsh

What a fabulous thread!
    I've signed up for so many freebies I've forgotten half of them though...I'll be getting little surprises in the door! :D
    It'll brighten up my sad little life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Import

steve 0 wrote: »
    Click on the picture on the top right of the page.
    Include your name, address, whether its for a boy or girl and their age.
    http://www.familytoday.ie
    I emailed yesterday and it was delivered today :D

Forgive my 'blondness' Which picture do I click on? Nutrition in winter? Or the link above that says "notify me of updates"

Thanks in advance....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Free Queen and Paul Rodgers "say its not true" Download.
    http://www.queenonline.com/sayitsnottrue

I Liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Received my guinness poker pack. Very impressive indeed. One of the best quality freebies I've seen to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Free Luas reflective armbands. Simply send your name and address to info@luas.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got my pigsback stress piggie today. Just in time for the exams and all!

I'm hoping they'll let me bring it into the exam with me; it might just help me do well! Or it might fly off the desk and hot the lecturer in the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

superman returns dvd today but i cant remember where i got it from, nothing with it to say where its from, thing is its a rental copy.

anyone in the same boat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

I got my stress piggy too...got my guiness calander on friday too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement