Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Sean_K wrote: »
    Well if you're promised one thing and you get something else, it's only natural to feel a little upset.
    But it's FREEEEEEEE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got a lovely letter from Guinness today telling me that because I signed up for a previous promotion (Rugby World Cup pack that I never received!) they wouldn't be sending me the Poker Pack. This nearly a month after I received my Poker Pack!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

Received my free Nivea samples today in the post, two sachets (small) but FREE

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Got my tractorland pack today.
    Should make a grand present for a groom-to-be whose stag I'm going on next week!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

janeybabe wrote: »
    I got a lovely letter from Guinness today telling me that because I signed up for a previous promotion (Rugby World Cup pack that I never received!) they wouldn't be sending me the Poker Pack. This nearly a month after I received my Poker Pack!

Ya same (overly polite) letter yesterday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I got a letter saying that as I had already signed up for the poker promotion I was not elligible for the poker promotion :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

daiixi wrote: »
    I got a letter saying that as I had already signed up for the poker promotion I was not elligible for the poker promotion :/

Yeah i found out, that they were sent out in error :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46,032 ✭✭✭✭muffler

standbyme wrote: »
    Yeah i found out, that they were sent out in error :rolleyes:
    Yeah - if only.

And yes I was as stupid by signing up using the same details as I did to get the rugby pack and then ended up getting that dreaded letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the next time any of these packs come out sign up using a few disposable email addresses and change the names of who they are being delivered to. a bloke in the pub i work in used his name , his brothers name, his girlfriends name and a few made up foreign names to get a load of poker sets, he just wanted them for the vouchers and ended up raffling the poker sets for the hospice at christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

muffler wrote: »
    Yeah - if only.

And yes I was as stupid by signing up using the same details as I did to get the
    rugby pack and then ended up getting that dreaded letter.

How i found out they were sent out in error, i rang up & yer wan said i wasnt the only one (probably panicking, oh feck no rugby set?) that got the letter as she mentioned if you got the poker set, discard the letter ;)

I know i didnt get the rugby set as i couldnt sign up because an error kept coming up on the site? but according to Cabaal, he mentioned that he used the same details! :confused:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54805060&postcount=2753

BTW: Yer wan said she saw the poker sets in Tesco's for E20, she sounded surprised at that! heh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ended up raffling the poker sets for the hospice at christmas

Well, fair play to him for raffling them for Hospice. My set never turned up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

BaZmO* wrote: »
    But it's FREEEEEEEE!!!!

SO IS A KICK IN THE BA*LS:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

muincav wrote: »
    SO IS A KICK IN THE BA*LS:eek:
    Have you ever willingly signed up for a kick in the balls?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 46,032 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A cracker. ;)

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

well if i did,and was sent a catalogue for kicks in the balls instead, i'd be upset. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

nerin wrote: »
    well if i did,and was sent a catalogue for kicks in the balls instead, i'd be upset. :D

Jaysus lads the tone is.
    Down here now. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

the next time any of these packs come out sign up using a few disposable email addresses

A good site for the e-mail addresses is here. Each address lasts 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Kiya

Free "Getting into Shape" guide for girls
    http://www.maxiwomen.com/handbagcat

and for the guys out there:
    "Monkey is the first men’s magazine in the world to bring you full, living, breathing, singing, dancing, stripping, and exploding video. You can watch videos and movie trailers, listen to the latest in music and share incredible stuff with your friends. Its a weekly digital men’s magazine & its free forever"

http://www.monkeymag.co.uk/registration/

my boyf loves this... should i be worried? :p
    & why do us girls get the crappy stuff like getfit mags? theres no weekly cracker mag for us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

jc7 wrote: »
    A good site for the e-mail addresses is here. Each address lasts 10 minutes.

Try anything@mailinator.com. mailinator.com accepts and stores (for a few days) any emails adressed to @mailinator.com. :)

Of course the received emails can also be read by anyone: go to the site and try joe@mailinator.com or something similar - it's funny to see what spam arrives and from where.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭banchang

marrm wrote: »
    Try anything@mailinator.com. mailinator.com accepts and stores (for a few days) any emails adressed to @mailinator.com. :)

Of course the received emails can also be read by anyone: go to the site and try joe@mailinator.com or something similar - it's funny to see what spam arrives and from where.

Sorry busy

Got some paint to watch drying........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

banchang wrote: »
    Sorry busy

Got some paint to watch drying........

Go do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

steve 0 wrote: »
    Not sure how it works, http://www.bebo.com/itunesie
    This worked, got a code for a free tune as I was 1 of the first 50,000 friends. The first free tune from Saturday was Róisín Murphy - Overpowered. Good track.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

Free skincare stuff; http://www.thenaturalskincarestore.com/category/308356
    Register and fill the cart for free with samples. Free shipping in UK, not sure how it'll pan out for southern addresses but have a look anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Kiya wrote: »

and for the guys out there:
    "Monkey is the first men’s magazine in the world to bring you full, living, breathing, singing, dancing, stripping, and exploding video. You can watch videos and movie trailers, listen to the latest in music and share incredible stuff with your friends. Its a weekly digital men’s magazine & its free forever"

http://www.monkeymag.co.uk/registration/

my boyf loves this... should i be worried? :p
    & why do us girls get the crappy stuff like getfit mags? theres no weekly cracker mag for us :(

Not bad at all, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

wayne2107 wrote: »
    Free Luas reflective armbands. Simply send your name and address to info@luas.ie

Got mine today. They seem good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

eoccork wrote: »
    Got mine today. They seem good!

Mine arrived too. Quick response as only sent the email on the 10th Jan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

xebec wrote: »
    Mine arrived too. Quick response as only sent the email on the 10th Jan :)

Got mine yesterday and only sent email 10th jan also.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got my guinness poker set yesterday, but no vouchers for the cans in it... ?

Not complaining though, think it's quality getting the free cards, chips and pint glass!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Got my guinness poker set yesterday, but no vouchers for the cans in it... ?

Not complaining though, think it's quality getting the free cards, chips and pint glass!!! :D

Have a look again, you might have missed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement