Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Lads Take a look here http://www.ofree.net/international_freebies.html
    Seems Like these offers are available internationally ?

Iv tried this website before Never got anything off it

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I got my Guinness set today. Had to collect it from the sorting office in Maynooth where there were a few other Guinness boxes!
    Got my guinness poker set yesterday, but no vouchers for the cans in it... ?

Not complaining though, think it's quality getting the free cards, chips and pint glass!!! :D
    The voucher is at the bottom of the enclosed letter.
    davton wrote: »
    Your FREE gift is now on its way to you when you register on phonevolts
    link

*Free gifts can only be sent to addresses within Ireland, UK, Europe, Canada and the USA without making an order. If you live in a different country your free gift will be delivered with your first order.

No purchase necessary! - One gift per household.
    I signed up to this. The following day I was sent their newsletter despite choosing the option to opt out. Tried to unsubscribe and it told me that I'm not subscribed and therefore can't unsubscribe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

i repeat my question:where i can collect guinness cans?(if i have voucher)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

devil-80 wrote: »

Not sure but most supermarkets, I used them Super Valu, Superquinn and tesco for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

There's a 7-11 in Chodziez that takes Guinness vouchers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

OK.Thx.I use them in Tesco;)
    BaZmO* wrote: »
    There's a 7-11 in Chodziez that takes Guinness vouchers.

@ BaZmO* Do U know where is Chodziez??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I got the Jack Daniels calendar. :)

I got a phone rope thingy today from Phonevolts. I know it was free but not really worth the fact that I have now received two newsletters off them despite not being subscribed for them!
    Anyhow, even if I wanted to use the rope thingy, my phone doesn't have anywahere to tie it on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

kbannon wrote: »
    I got a phone rope thingy today from Phonevolts. I know it was free but not really worth the fact that I have now received two newsletters off them despite not being subscribed for them!
    Anyhow, even if I wanted to use the rope thingy, my phone doesn't have anywahere to tie it on!

Its the same company as ****, they are dodgy people so keep at them to stop the newsletters or go into them there office is in north lotts dublin 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Free sticker decoration for your HP printer very limited model (C4280, 4380, C5280 and A526) you will need the serial number.

printeros7.jpg

Got the Poker set, which includes another one of those 500ml glasses to add to my collection. :D

Gotta love the Guinness promotions!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Got the Poker set, which includes another one of those 500ml glasses to add to my collection. :D

Gotta love the Guinness promotions!

They refused me it as I had already registered for the rugby promotion. Aw well. They did send me a nice calendar for 2008

dudara wrote: »
    They refused me it as I had already registered for the rugby promotion. Aw well. They did send me a nice calendar for 2008
    Ah, I used a slightly different name and used my folks address. ;)

drdre wrote: »
    Its the same company as ****, they are dodgy people so keep at them to stop the newsletters or go into them there office is in north lotts dublin 1
    Thanks Dre.
    My main concern is that I shouldn't have to!
    Still, I have plenty of practice with the likes of this because of Eircom winback!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

Got the Guiness Poker Pack today. Really pleased. Voucher in it as well. The postman had a big smile on his face when I signed for it. I'm guessing it wasn't his first one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Fisher Price freebie arrived yesterday - got a dumbell rattle.

It's not really suitable for the age of the child it was requested for. Fisher Price did ask for the age on the site.

Can't really complain... they did send something. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Fisiu

OK.Thx.I use them in Tesco;)

@ BaZmO* Do U know where is Chodziez??;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chodzież

Fisiu wrote: »
    Whooosssshh!!!

Channel 6 are giving away a small Heroes goodie bag to the first 80 people that email them. Simply send an email to stuff@channel6.ie with HEROES in the subject field and your name and address.

Good Luck ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Channel 6 are giving away a small Heroes goodie bag to the first 80 people that email them. Simply send an email to stuff@channel6.ie with HEROES in the subject field and your name and address.

Good Luck ;)

Sent it off 19.23.
    Chances are fairly slim now I'd say:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

all i can do is pray im number 80 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

Got my 2nd guinness poker set yesterday, applied for it under the girlfriends name and address. Phone volts neck strap arrived today. Thanks to the op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

FREE xbox live codes

Just follow these simple instructions to get a 48 hour XBOX LIVE GOLD password:

1) Go to http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx
    2) Fill in all fields (any old gobblydegook will do, the email address field must have the "@ sign and .com" at the end. Click submit
    3) On the next page enter this code exactly "AA4XPN3" (without the " ") and fill in the word verification as it appears in the box.
    4) You will recieve a code which you enter into your xbox live account (redeem code) on your xbox!!

You could even get lucky and win microsoft points (happens approx every 25 codes or so) which you can spend online on arcade games, music etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Fnz wrote: »
    Fisher Price freebie arrived yesterday - got a dumbell rattle.

It's not really suitable for the age of the child it was requested for. Fisher Price did ask for the age on the site.

Can't really complain... they did send something. :)

Darn it i missed this one, what was the promo? dont have a link by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

themadchef wrote: »
    Darn it i missed this one, what was the promo? dont have a link by any chance?

Err... can't seem to find it now. I had presumed it was here I had heard about it but perhaps I was mistaken. Can't find reference to the offer on the Fisher-Price site either so it must have ended.

Oops. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Received Fisher Price Toy today and a dvd, not bad for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I got 2 of the toys a couple of days ago, 6th jnr loves them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

DingDong wrote: »
    FREE xbox live codes

Just follow these simple instructions to get a 48 hour XBOX LIVE GOLD password:

1) Go to http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx
    2) Fill in all fields (any old gobblydegook will do, the email address field must have the "@ sign and .com" at the end. Click submit
    3) On the next page enter this code exactly "AA4XPN3" (without the " ") and fill in the word verification as it appears in the box.
    4) You will recieve a code which you enter into your xbox live account (redeem code) on your xbox!!

You could even get lucky and win microsoft points (happens approx every 25 codes or so) which you can spend online on arcade games, music etc.

thanks . got 24 days worth so far..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭lizzyd66

I got two fisher price parcels through the post with little rattles in them - had completely forgotten about applying and was very confused! Am off to be lady bountiful to my friend who has a 8 week old baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement