Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

Got my two T-Mobile UK Simcards. Now what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Thanks DingDong, I picked up a couple of codes.

I started a new thread - quoting your post - over on the Xbox forum just now.

... figured that the word needed spreading!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Great post Dingdong. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭leinstergurl

lizzyd66 wrote: »
    I got two fisher price parcels through the post with little rattles in them - had completely forgotten about applying and was very confused! Am off to be lady bountiful to my friend who has a 8 week old baby!

got my rattle and dvd as well from Fisher price today,cute lil thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

lizzyd66 wrote: »
    I got two fisher price parcels through the post with little rattles in them - had completely forgotten about applying and was very confused! Am off to be lady bountiful to my friend who has a 8 week old baby!

Me too. Went to the post office to collect them with great anticipation as to what they were. Shame I haven't a clue what to do with them. Perhaps I should hold onto them until I meet a girl, fall in love and have a child...............might take some time though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

will theses xbox codes work it says Free 48-hour trial offer is only for use on Xbox 360 and only available for new Xbox Live Gold subscriptions in the United States. anyone got them working yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 burtisgood

i use them all the time and havent had any issues. i did recieve a couple of codes for 100 ms points but i cant seem to redeem these?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Got 3 fisherprice packages, won't complain either, but the items were tooo young even for my young ones.

Will keep for gift to pass on.

Regards

silverski.

PS. no sign of my guiness poker pack, looking at some of posts, I may not get it as I had already recieved the Rugby pack.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

When I got my Guinness Poker pack last week there were vouchers for two 500ml cans of Arthur! Today when I got home there were two more vouchers sent to me.
    Yaay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 JoeRow

Lads Take a look here http://www.ofree.net/international_freebies.html
    Seems Like these offers are available internationally ?

This is An email scam.....Every site you have to enter your email first and they have no Privacy rating or Policy
    SCAM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

kbannon wrote: »
    When I got my Guinness Poker pack last week there were vouchers for two 500ml cans of Arthur! Today when I got home there were two more vouchers sent to me.
    Yaay!
    A wee question if I may ? I too received my poker pack but no felt cloth with it ? :confused: a mate of mine got a poker pack a while back that had one... did yours have a felt cloth?

Thanks

FBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

People who applied late didn't get the extras... I only got a small box instead of a case of stuff...

fatboypee wrote: »
    A wee question if I may ? I too received my poker pack but no felt cloth with it ? :confused: a mate of mine got a poker pack a while back that had one... did yours have a felt cloth?

Thanks

FBP.
    No. I got a box ith a small 1/2 pint glass, two packs of chips (no vinegar :rolleyes:), a deck of acrds and the vouchers & instructions.
    The second set of vouchers arrived yesterday so no I can get 4 cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 addicted89x

Never got my guiness poker pack :(but did get a voucher for 2free cans yesterday so how bad :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Anyone any idea which company is handling the promotion on behalf of Diaggeo? They certainly are botching it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Never got my guiness poker pack :(but did get a voucher for 2free cans yesterday so how bad :)

Same, got the voucher today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

I was down at the post office in Blanchardstown today to collect mine - i could see in behing the counter there was over a dozen of them sitting there

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

When I got my poker set (roughly a month from ordering it, so that was spot on) there were two packs of chips, cards, pint glass, instructions... no vouchers...
    Got vouchers for two cans in the post yesterday though so happy days :D

no vouchers...
    Feck that - send the pack back! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭dublad23

What's a fridge dispenser??

Magnet??

Don't they work in the kitchen department in Harvey Normans?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

JoeRow wrote: »
    This is An email scam.....Every site you have to enter your email first and they have no Privacy rating or Policy
    SCAM

Sometimes if it looks to good to be true .......... etc

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

NO NEED TO SUBSCRIBE OR BE A MEMBER JUST ORDER YOUR FREE SAMPLE TODAY!!
    YOU CAN ORDER UPTO 2 SAMPLES :)

http://www.eucerin.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Try1ng

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭vetstu

Got am email from CD-WOW today about free vouchers
    http://www.cdwow.ie/promotion.php?promo_refcode=18578_1

Just enter your email and the code given on the page and you get the voucher within a few minutes. I got a few €2 ones.
    They expire tomorrow though

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

vetstu wrote: »
    Got am email from CD-WOW today about free vouchers
    http://www.cdwow.ie/promotion.php?promo_refcode=18578_1

Just enter your email and the code given on the page and you get the voucher within a few minutes. I got a few €2 ones.
    They expire tomorrow though

I have 4 x 1 euro vouchers if anyone wants them. PM me if you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

traceybere wrote: »
    I was down at the post office in Blanchardstown today to collect mine - i could see in behing the counter there was over a dozen of them sitting there

after chasing mine around the country.... I eventually collected it in DHL in Ballymount... there was at least 20 sitting there in the undelivered dept.... yer man told me they cant find half the addresses

• Advertisement

Our postie left a delivery note today, so I have to go to Maynooth sorting office tomorrow to collect a parcel.
    I don't know what it might be but presume that it is another freebie. All excited now and won't be able to sleep!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement