Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Genny

Free L'oreal foundation sample here:

http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/infallible/

You have to sign up but it's quick.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

kbannon wrote: »
    Our postie left a delivery note today, so I have to go to Maynooth sorting office tomorrow to collect a parcel.
    I don't know what it might be but presume that it is another freebie. All excited now and won't be able to sleep!
    Yaay - I got a fisher price toy!

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

€2 CD-WOW Voucher, use by midnight 5th Feb

http://www.cdwow.ie/?affid=18578

54f5b-e877e-46c16-c93f5

Please post if you use it

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I get my Guinnes Poker Nights today-it takes 2-3 months when i received it;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

still waiting on my poker set. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

devil-80 wrote: »
    I get my Guinnes Poker Nights today-it takes 2-3 months when i received it;)

I got mine today as well, I applied for it in November

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i seen a postie van today loaded wit the guinness boxes, still havent got mine tho:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

got mine a month ago,applied about 2 months ago....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Apart from 2 T Mobile sims I've never received anything I heard about in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

Umm, did you apply for the items? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 redhead123

eoccork wrote: »
    I got mine today as well, I applied for it in November

Woo Hoo, got mine today too...... roll on the poker nights! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The Food Man

<SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Only 2 posts in and both bragging out this "freebie".. something's foul in the state of this freebie. *

* It's paraphrased from 'Hamlet'.. see, I'm edu-ma-cated!"

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to put this in

I have cdwow.ie vouchers, I've never used these and there is no expiry date printed on them, but they are at least 2 yrs old, 4 x 1euro vouchers. I recieved them in the post when I used to buy from cdwow.

e6e84-a956b-71259-716b8
    6303e-c0033-29ec6-3c2a6
    c1f2f-c19c1-a9da3-7de21
    504ce-81c9e-915c4-133cd

I hope someone can use these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lance thunderli

hey, i just received my guinness poker pack, totally forgot bout it as i signed up b4 xmas so was a nice suprize when i came in from work! still waiting on the rugby pack tho, anyone get the rugby?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I got the poker pack today also, nice surprise. Also got the 5 free 02 sims from the link posted here recently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Got the poker set today aswell!!:D
    Its the second for my address so i didnt think it would come but there it was! nice freebie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I got a notice to collect something at the post office, so I'm guessing that's it. My postie used to come before 10am and now the new guy usually shows up around 12.40 when my brother would be home for lunch but he's getting damn lazy now, this was left in at 1.40

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Got a notice as well yesterday. Probably poker. I'll go collect it today and find out.

As for the new rugby set, nothing yet, but we'll see. I did get the last rugby set with the t-shirt, glass, vouchers stuff way back before christmas. Fingers crossed I get this one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

Yes got poker yesterday and ruggers today. 4 Cans for the fri night party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

turly wrote: »
    Umm, did you apply for the items? :)

Ah, that must be it... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

got my poker set wooo:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Got my Guiness poker set.
    It's even better than I imagined:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 vbboardie

anybody registered for the free sims lately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I got a poker set yesterday, So did my manager, But his had table cloth, carry case and an extra glass, Mine didnt. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

got my poker set

great little freebie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

RayCarley wrote: »
    I got my O2 sim in the post yesterday. So I went into a Vodafone store and the guy only said I'd get €50 for switching, so I told him about this offer and he said you can only get it online. I dunno, but I ordered it online anyway.

I'm just wondering, are you sure you get the €10 every month free? Or do you have to top up every month to get the €10's? I was reading the terms and conditions and it was a bit unclear: Terms and Conditions

Still works;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

[quuote]Originally Posted by snubbleste
    Order an O2 Freedom Sim for free
    http://o2freedom.o2online-media.ie/SimOrderDetail.aspx?

Then, when you get it, go into your local vodafone store and port the number and you get €10 credit free every month for a year.
    http://www.vodafone.ie/offers/prepay/freesim/
    [/quote]

Still works;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

If you top up every month you will get this €10 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

hey, i just received my guinness poker pack, totally forgot bout it as i signed up b4 xmas so was a nice suprize when i came in from work! still waiting on the rugby pack tho, anyone get the rugby?

Got mine on friday.
    Addressed to Dr. Anna =]

Registered for it in november.

Would have prefered Poker Nights though... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 oldgeezer

vbboardie wrote: »
    Tiger Becs in dawson street the chef even has his own website can get a look at the menu there although he dosnt seem to post on it often far to busy cooking I expect.

www.phuakchoo.com

Just got a message from a guy who used this site to book valentines night. He says the restaurant was booked out for valentines night and after a little arguing his point that it was too late to get anywhere else for the night they compensated him with a €50 voucher to be used in the restaurant. The management said there was a problem with the booking system on this site and they cannot validate bookings. Anyone else know anything about this. I just booked on it for Valentines night and it allowed me to.

Anybody heard about this, seems too good to be true.
    would this happen, I mean there not going to give €50 vouchers just because there full.

above was posted under restaurants section
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055228525

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement