Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

got my Guinness poker set on Saturday, was all set for a nice night in , went to the centra and they wouldn't accept the vouchers!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

supervalu will (unless they are out of date)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Da Bomber

Got my free guinness rugby pack today,my first freebie woo:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 oldgeezer

oldgeezer wrote: »
    Anybody heard about this, seems too good to be true.
    would this happen, I mean there not going to give €50 vouchers just because there full.

above was posted under restaurants section
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055228525

Wow this stuff really works! I booked on the site for valentines day this morning got the booking back fine. I called the hotel (because tigre becs is part of the group) got talking to the guy who owns the site phuakchoo (very bad English) at first he didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. I explained, I was just confirming my reservation for valentines night. Then he apologises and ask me to accept a €50 voucher off a meal for the inconvenience. And it would be rude to refuse! so I duly accepted his gracious invite. Carpe Deium :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got the Guinness Rugby pack today, nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

got my Rugby pack yesterday too, lovely little hat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Got my rugby pack too!:D

As a by the way, what's supposed to be in it?
    The little plastic seal on mine was opened when it arrived!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Get to download video clips of all the games with no charges.
    Runs until 23/03/08, more info here
    Text Rugby to 50014 for the direct link to the downloads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 redhead123

Soarer wrote: »
    Got my rugby pack too!:D

As a by the way, what's supposed to be in it?
    The little plastic seal on mine was opened when it arrived!:eek:
    got mine today too, got a glass, hat, dvd and a voucher for two cans. Is that what you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

redhead123 wrote: »
    got mine today too, got a glass, hat, dvd and a voucher for two cans. Is that what you got?

Yeah, that's what I got.
    Just thought it was a bit strange that it had already been opened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

OhShot.com - Store your shots, photos, pics, or whatever else you like to call them for free with our photo storage service.

T-Shirt Request:

Fill out your data in the form below to get a free tshirt. That's it!

Oh yeah, wear it proud, on TV, in low or high budget movies, on the radio (wait no not there), just basically anywhere that it will be seen.

http://www.ohshot.com/form1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

For this 3 minute shower timer, click the link and fill in your address details.

http://www.easyanswer.net/ariel/uk/shower/default.asp

Tiger Becs in dawson street the chef even has his own website can get a look at the menu there although he dosnt seem to post on it often far to busy cooking I expect.

www.phuakchoo.com

Just got a message from a guy who used this site to book valentines night. He says the restaurant was booked out for valentines night and after a little arguing his point that it was too late to get anywhere else for the night they compensated him with a €50 voucher to be used in the restaurant. The management said there was a problem with the booking system on this site and they cannot validate bookings. Anyone else know anything about this. I just booked on it for Valentines night and it allowed me to.

Wow this stuff really works! I booked on the site for valentines day this morning got the booking back fine. I called the hotel (because tigre becs is part of the group) got talking to the guy who owns the site phuakchoo (very bad English) at first he didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. I explained, I was just confirming my reservation for valentines night. Then he apologises and ask me to accept a €50 voucher off a meal for the inconvenience. And it would be rude to refuse! so I duly accepted his gracious invite. Carpe Deium :-)

Ireland is a great place, called into tiger becs to collect voucher last night at 8pm and we decided to use it straight away “””Just to be safe””””. We had starters, main course and desert. Check was €67, paid with voucher and €25 cash including tip (generous old geezer that I am). Food was absolutely brilliant. Thanks again lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Match Me Sidney

previously posted freebie doesn't work :(

Originally Posted by oldgeezer
    Tiger Becs in dawson street the chef even has his own website can get a look at the menu there although he dosnt seem to post on it often far to busy cooking I expect.

www.phuakchoo.com

Just got a message from a guy who used this site to book valentines night. He says the restaurant was booked out for valentines night and after a little arguing his point that it was too late to get anywhere else for the night they compensated him with a €50 voucher to be used in the restaurant. The management said there was a problem with the booking system on this site and they cannot validate bookings. Anyone else know anything about this. I just booked on it for Valentines night and it allowed me to.

Ireland is a great place, called into tiger becs to collect voucher last night at 8pm and we decided to use it straight away “””Just to be safe””””. We had starters, main course and desert. Check was €67, paid with voucher and €25 cash including tip (generous old geezer that I am). Food was absolutely brilliant. Thanks again lads.
    <SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Sounds suspciously like a scam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Channel 6 are giving away a small Heroes goodie bag to the first 80 people that email them. Simply send an email to stuff@channel6.ie with HEROES in the subject field and your name and address.

Good Luck ;)

Just got an email saying i had won one,and I've never even watched it!
    Bound to be someone in the family does.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Channel 6 are giving away a small Heroes goodie bag to the first 80 people that email them. Simply send an email to stuff@channel6.ie with HEROES in the subject field and your name and address.

Good Luck ;)

Just got a reply there saying one is on its way to me. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

Just got a reply there saying one is on its way to me. Thanks!

Me too, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 redhead123

So did I!! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Woo hoo - I got an email notification too but what is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Design_Dude

Free copies of Ubuntu (the debian/linux OS)

https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

muffler wrote: »
    Woo hoo - I got an email notification too but what is it ?
    Yes, I got one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

I sent an e-mail for the free Heroes pack about 11.30 this morning and still nothing back :-(

The competition is over now. What exactly did we win? Are the Heroes DVDs included in the goodie bag?

No its a small goodie bag. I wouldn't expect much....probably a comic and a badge and maybe some trading cards.

I suppose they wouldn't give away 80 DVD Boxsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,047 ✭✭✭✭event

yeah i got it too, wonder what it'll be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

thanks Cassidy Echoing Temper
    got the email today

they have a tshirt comp running now
    http://www.channel6.ie/index.php?page=win&action=view_competition&win_id=7

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement