Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghost in the shell 2?

Options
  • 05-10-2004 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

innocense i am looking on info on this release in europe . i have the jap dvd of it but no subs what so ever . but it looks so good i actualy never even sent it back

stunning anmie..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

I e-mailed your question to Dave Cotterill who is President of the London Anime Club and Anime Coordinator for Interaction, the 2005 World Science Fiction Convention. He replies:
    Simply put, we don't know. The Japanese (theatre) release was only a couple of months back. Japanese release is probably scheduled for Nov/Dec 04. US release will probably be around 3 months after that, with a UK release about 6 months later. But since the Japanese release *will* have sub-titles, you may as well get it direct.

David Stewart
    Division Head, Promotions
    Interaction, the 63rd World Science Fiction Convention
    August 4-8 2005, Glasgow, Scotland
    http://www.interaction.worldcon.org.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

wierd, cause every one else is saying it sucks. I have yet to see it myself though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 george0

well it turns out it has subs and i got a japanese girl to tell me how to knock them on to the movie in english

the translation isint perfect
    BUT visualy its stuning if u live in dublin nadir ill loan you it
    .awesome colours and sounds ac 3 pitty its jap ac 3 . im for sure gonna see this in a cinema if it gets released .

i actualy sent my dvd back to japan but a mate had it also 40 dollars was steep but if your into cartoons anmie etc worth every penny of my pay check

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

hmm, cool enough George0, but I live in Galway, I'll be picking up a copy soon anyway, so no worries, but thanks for the offer. ;)

Advertisement