Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom - Rip Off - Worst ISP EVER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 05-10-2004 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone know if I can change my line rental to someone else other than eircom.

I know they own the network, but I think ESAT let you change the line rebtal to them.

I'm currently with UTV Clicksilver.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Finbar

I don't think it is possible, I tried it last year with ESAT. Still have to pay the monthly line rental to eircom. Pricks are ripping us off. I have ISDN but would be cheaper for broad band as I have to pay for the existing phone line and the ISDN line. Plus no dialup service provider allows a flatrate 128Kbs connection so i can only use 64Kbs. And the phone line quality around my area is to bad for brandband. Although saying that I haven't had to pay for the flatrate yet, some bill mixup, had it for a year free so far :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

You can change your line rental to UTV and Smart Telecom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭HaVoC

i think eircom allow u to spilt u flat rate time between the 2 lines . Esat might do it 2 give them a ring i'd say and find out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

if you sign you over to Utv with you line rental you can get free 59min phone calls.. promotion is called talk talk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭ShadowFax

Cheers, I'll check out UTV and see if they'll take the line rental.

EIRCOM ARE SCUMEIRCOM ARE SCUM

AND I WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aND , ANYONE THAT IS WITH THEM , GET SENSE, ITS ONLY A METTER OF TIME B 4 THEY SCREW YOU OVER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

easy there tiger!!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Shadowfax, try pressing the caps lock button again.

Advertisement