Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 6600 video recording

Options
  • 05-10-2004 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭

just wondering is there any way to beat the stupid 10 second recording on the video recorder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

no one has any idea how to by pass this?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

There is no way to alter or patch the existing video recorder on the Nokia 6600. The only alternative is to obtain 3rd party software such as Philips LifeVibes Camcoder PRO.

- Neil

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Can't yea get a bigger MMC card and record to that for longer?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

A bigger MMC card will just allow you to store more 10 second clips :D

The built in video recorder on the Nokia 6600 has no option to alter the 10 second limit. Firmware updates don't improve the situation either. But newer Series 60 phones, such as the Nokia 7610, have a much longer limit (ie. 10 minutes).

- Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

theothernt wrote:
    Hi,

There is no way to alter or patch the existing video recorder on the Nokia 6600. The only alternative is to obtain 3rd party software such as Philips LifeVibes Camcoder PRO.

- Neil

Thanks for the infomation, but is there anything that's 3rd party and free as i don't have $30 to pay for this since i just bought a €1700 guitar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 falcon1234

hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    at last i have the file

MAKE NOTE: No Cracked / Warez software on this forum, read the Rules...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 falcon1234

falcon1234 wrote:
    hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    at last i have the file

MAKE NOTE: No Cracked / Warez software on this forum, read the Rules...

oops i am sorry ... i didn't read the rule regarding the cracked files ..... sorry guys i can't give you the vedio recorder nokia 6600 anymore in the forum .... against the forum's rules ... sorry :confused:

Advertisement