Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C'mon lads a quickie

• 05-10-2004 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

uestion from family member. I think this is what she wants. A connection / adaptor to plug rj11 into british wall phone fitting. Something to do with recent sky installation .
    and She's driving me bl**dy mad. On phone every half hour

Where does she get one of these yokes.
    t

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Might be worth trying Argos. I assume she's in the UK but over here they certainly sell the adaptors so you can put an RJ44 plug into an RJ11 socket. Alternatively almost any semi-electrical or hardware store in the UK should sell cable with RJ11 at one end and RJ44 at the other end. Of course we use different internal wires at the plug terminals here (one country uses the outer two, the other uses ther inner two if I remember rightly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭eoin_f

as far as i remember it is a rj11 to rj45 connector

you should be able to get this at any hardware outlet

hope this helps

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭zt

Try Maplin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

thanks lads . She recently emigrated from Dublin city to the wilds of Co Meath.
    She tried power city, Woddies, B&Q and Atlantic no joy.At least now i know what to tell her to ask for.

Advertisement