Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a song

Options
  • 05-10-2004 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

not sure where to post this, but I have an account online to buy songs in mp3 format, unfortunely I can't find this one anywhere!

Simon Casey - A Better Plan

I dont mind paying for the songs as that the way it should be, but cant find this to buy anywhere in mp3 format!

anyone any idea where I can find this one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

That isnt that fool from athlone is it.. from stars in there eyes or what ever it was called? dont think ya will find that mate hardly sought after, dont even think he got a record deal. why dont ya just try and find out who sung the original and get that, probably much better then that competition winners version.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Optikus wrote:
    why dont ya just try and find out who sung the original and get that, probably much better then that competition winners version.
    You'd think that wouldn't you. Bryan McFadden wrote it. Make of that what you will.

Jesus.. thats just put it into whole new level of crapness... striker you really like this song???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

me suspects a lady is involved.

Probably knowing striker, he quite the cassanova.. but then again i wouldn't underestimate his taste in music.
    *mitubishi gallant drives past with Guther-My ding dang dong, pumping out of the window* ..lol :D
    *optikus scratchs head* i wonder who that was. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

hey that ding ding dong is a good laugh mate, you were having a great laugh i remember, anyway, its not important who wrote it or who sings it, that means nothing to me, I like the melody, and the meaning of the song aint too bad either, doesn't need a lady to be involved, I'm not a song writer and I dont know much bout writing lyric and melody but if its for a girl, I would prefer to write it myself if I feel the needs, at the end the day, it wouldnt matter much to the girl if its crap, it only matters to them as long as I wrote it, its the effort that counts, thats if the girl really likes you! but none of that matters, I listen to everything!

Good idea striker..well thats one way to get a women in bed, as for gunther it makes me laugh alrite. Anyway did ya find the tune?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

nope, not yet, but I know the melody and got the lyric anyway! better than nothing! gonna make some changes to it and keep it as my sercret weapon

Advertisement