Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"LG Electronics RI-28CZ10RX" Restoring Factory Settings

Options
  • 05-10-2004 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

OK, so I messed up the screen position on my TV while messing around with some settings in the Service menu that accidently came up somehow. Thing is I need to get back into this *speical* Service menu. I E-mailed LG and asked them how to get into the menu. They said they need to send someone out with a *speical* service remote control to fix it and that it was very unusual that the menu could come up without it. (Prob came up cause I leave it on all the time or something is interfering with IR signals.)

Anyways, I said to hell with sending a tech-guy out, I'll fix it myself.

So I looked around and some guy on another fourm said that a Tihao-E5in1 or Tihao-E7in1 or Tihao-E10in1 remotes : using the code 052 (type TV hantarex, Mitsubishi, PYE) Could access the service menu in "between key TV/AV et and red key"

"and Marcucci remote control with code 053 (Mitsubishi again) Key (left green key) after you can use the standard remote control, and use the yellow key to switch between option menu"

So my question here: Where can I get a Tihao-E5in1 or Tihao-E7in1 or Tihao-E10in1 or Marcucci remote controls in Ireland? Or do you guys know any other Universal remotes that can access the service menu?

Advertisement