Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man On Fire

• 05-10-2004 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

The new Denzel Washington movie.I've been watching the trailers on the web, looks like it might be rather good.
    "I don't want your money,I'm gonna take your family apart,piece by piece!"
    Sounds like he's borrowing some of his Training Day character Alonzo Harris for this role!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i thought it was very good, BUT* its not the kind of film i was expecting,
    its not an action film, as the trailer makes out, its more of a story film.
    its nothing new, and it is flawed, but its still very enjoyable,
    and dakota fanning is very good in this, not in the least bit annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

and dakota fanning is very good in this, not in the least bit annoying.

Not possible! :)

Might check this out alright. It's already out to buy on Region 1 DVD.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

OK film.

First half is all nice and lovely, a bit annoying almost. We see Denzel go from tough man suicidal ex-CIA guy to friendly guy who finds himself with the help of a young girl.

Second half he forgets all of that and blows the fúck out of everything with a pulse. Huge over the top explosions, and elaborate deaths.

flogen

Advertisement