Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Player 10 ?...

Options
  • 05-10-2004 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Windows media player 10....

I downloaded the new WMP 10 the other day. When I first saw it online about a week ago, It stated something about "only available for download in U.S. at present", but after closing down my Zonealarm Pro the damn thing downloaded, no problem.

Very nice it is, with lots of new features and seems a lot more user friendly.
    However, it has a library manager which will not load/activate itself and keeps telling me that it only works on Window's XP, which is the system I have and the WMP 10 I installed was for XP.

Anyone else downloaded it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I downloaded it. No problems.

Are you using SP2? Maybe it hasn't been tested on earlier releases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Yep, I have SP2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

can't say I've had probs with MP10 or SP2 for that matter. I'll check the library thing when I get home tho.

Advertisement