Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OT?Blowing for Columbine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Good grief. Guys'n'gals, I specifically asked people to step back from the line, not over it. And the firearms-for-self-defence stuff is right out - you simply cannot get a firearm in the Republic for that purpose, with very few exceptions (I believe there are less than a dozen Personal Protection Weapons in the Republic right now); and the self-defence aspect is outside the charter for this forum. So that can of worms shouldn't have been opened at all - in fact I specifically asked people not to. And I don't even know where to begin with the Nazi comment, since I can't even make out what the sentence is saying due to poor grammar.

In short, I don't think there's anything to be gained by continuing this thread, and I'd probably wind up having to ban people if it went on any longer. So thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement