Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tv old timers?

• 06-10-2004 3:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

what show was page in years ago and she was in the hand that rocks the cradle??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ya what? IMDB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Watch another one of thse "sceptre makes assumptions and gets them all wrong" posts in action.

You wouldn't be talking about Rose McGowan who plays Paige in Charmed by any chance?

If so, no former series, never in Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

Madeline Zima, who played the little tyke in Hand That Rocks The Cradle and has the same chin as McGowan, later turned up on The Nanny.

McGowan was the only one on Charmed that had no previous TV series - Alyssa Milano was on Who's The Boss, Holly Marie Combs lived for a few years on Picket Fences and Shannen Doherty did four years on Beverly Hills Postal Code.

Now if none of this is what you wanted, that's because you didn't mention who the hell you were asking about. That would help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Paige from "Life Goes On" perhaps???????

If it is charmed one of the girls was in Scream 2, but I don't know which one as I don't watch the show.

My sister is a big fan of the show. This is who I know.

God only knows why I am replying to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Only other Paige I can think of was the movie producer character on Ellen,
    but I don't think that's it.

Rose McGowan is the most likely suspect - only Paige I know of currently on TV,
    but as Sceptre says, she wasn't in the movie.

This was my favourite post of the day for its sheer incomprehensibilty.

Elmo wrote:
    If it is charmed one of the girls was in Scream 2, but I don't know which one as I don't watch the show.
    That'd be McGowan as well. Charmed is the kind of show that I'll watch if there's nothing else on half-worth watching and if I don't feel like doing anything else. In other words, I've seen it a few times in the last six or seven years. It's hardly anywhere near Bufffy quality.

Moving on with the wackyness of the question, could be Paige from Knot's Landing (Nicolette Sheridan). Or Paige from Line of Fire (Leslie Bibb from Popular) - saw the pilot on E4 last night after West Wing & it didn't look totally terrible.

Or any one of these 191 characters listed on IMDB, including Paige from Life Goes On.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This is better than Jeopardy, we have the answer (sort of) but we just don't know what the question is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

sceptre wrote:
    Moving on with the wackyness of the question, could be Paige from Knot's Landing (Nicolette Sheridan). Or Paige from Line of Fire (Leslie Bibb from Popular) - saw the pilot on E4 last night after West Wing & it didn't look totally terrible.

Or any one of these 191 characters listed on IMDB, including Paige from Life Goes On.

Seems Paige from Life Goes On was played by two actresses, almost as if to confuse us even more! Line of Fire was pretty good, if short lived. Also starred Teri from 24.

Which still leaves us guessing on the mystery. Can Cork_girl come back and clarify...?

Line of Fire

Is this not just a miniseries or Ministery?

At least that is the impression that was given to me from the newspaper when it was on N2 (RTE2).

Elmo wrote:
    Is this not just a miniseries or Ministery?

At least that is the impression that was given to me from the newspaper when it was on N2 (RTE2).
    It was a new series but they only made 13 episodes. I presume it started in January as they tend to do half-seasons of new series and see how they go, after the cancellations in the first half of the season.

Is Cork Girl going to put us out of our misery and tell us who the **** Paige is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

sorry guys I don't remember posting this!! but it is something that was genuinely bugging me!! ok.. I googled like a lunatic there and think I've sorted it all out :D
    first.. I had two different people mixed up!!!
    1. Paige Matheson from Knots Landing!!! that's the programme used to love it!
    2. Rebecca de Mornay.. The Hand that Rocked the Cradle.. brilliant film.

I don't know why I got them mixed up.. but sure :rolleyes: at least it's all sorted now.. I'm really sorry for not keeping up with the thread!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Cork_girl wrote:
    sorry guys I don't remember posting this!! but it is something that was genuinely bugging me!! ok.. I googled like a lunatic there and think I've sorted it all out :D
    first.. I had two different people mixed up!!!
    1. Paige Matheson from Knots Landing!!! that's the programme used to love it!
    2. Rebecca de Mornay.. The Hand that Rocked the Cradle.. brilliant film.

I don't know why I got them mixed up.. but sure :rolleyes: at least it's all sorted now.. I'm really sorry for not keeping up with the thread!!!

Great now we have TWO Snots Landing threads - oh happy days.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Nicolette Sheridan can currently/soon be seen up to her bitchy antics in Desperate Housewives.

Advertisement