Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

egg sausages and chips or steak and veg

• 06-10-2004 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I would like to no what people prefer to eat nice healthy salads, steak and veg or a high fat quick and easy fry up, or as far as i'm concerned even worse microwave meals.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Well I try and eat the healthy stuff like salads and fruit and veg and wholesome nutritious foods during the week and treat myself to some "bad" food at the weekend like kebabs. The microwave stuff is handy now and then but I'd rather make a toasted sandwich or something as its tastier and cheaper. Making myself hungry now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭beer enigma

You swine.......

Only half four in the afternoon & I'm now as hungry as hell - what I'd give for a nice plate of egg & chips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

It would have to be egg sausages and chips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Both. At the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I'd go for the Steak and veg with chips and a little salad for good mesures, washed down with a pint of milk. yummie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I very rarely fry anything and chances are that if I do it is Indian.
    I dont generally do fry-ups, once or twice a year at most.
    I try to eat in season, that way you get food at its tastiest.
    I like to cook from scratch and buy a lot of stuff in the Temple bar market on a Saturday.
    Recently I did a game pie with rabbit and venison and had it with mash with spring onions and red cabbage in apple juice with apple slices, was delicious, anyone wants the pie or cabbage recipe let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Healthy. I never buy convenience meals (they're a rip-off anyway) and I've started eating lots more fruit & veg in recent years.

I'd only have a fry up very infrequently - they're too messy to cook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

insalata-mista.png

Advertisement