Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is It Just Me?

Options
  • 06-10-2004 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

It is just me or is No one Play BFV anymore? Is It Starting To Get boring? I Dont seem to get the joy I used to get when I have a top score I think, I have played the game out. I havent seen anyone in weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

1.2 patch out tomorrow (so says ea) that should inject some life back into the game for a great number of people i would think

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I imagine Valdez that the recent problems between clans has put a sour taste in your mouth, and it doesn't seem worth it. But don't give up, get some matches together.

All the people I play with still play regulary, almost every night but its mostly on the TiG server or other public servers. Do you have ASE? Add some people inscreen names to your buddy list and it will tell you when they're online and what server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I imagine Valdez that the recent problems between clans has put a sour taste in your mouth, and it doesn't seem worth it. But don't give up, get some matches together.

Me plays better when i imagine that this is what i will do to Jimeatsmenu. And hay presto your slung in against a wall being straff'd around and getting your head scalped by a jumping looney!

Val i would advise you do the same! O theres nothing wrong with coming first every game either!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Me plays better when i imagine that this is what i will do to Jimeatsmenu. And hay presto your slung in against a wall being straff'd around and getting your head scalped by a jumping looney!

Sometimes you scare me Kami.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

He Scares Me 2 Jim.lol

• Advertisement

Sometimes you scare me Kami.

What how? Im normal i swear i just have a lust for knife'n people that panic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

But Its Always Me, You Take Your Knifes Out On.

Nah your TOOOOO easy! Jim and Winty are hard targets and often fun to chase around! Although i hate chasing someone for ages only to turn around and fing An1m4l chasing me!

Advertisement