Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk IT Graduation and Grad Ball

Options
  • 06-10-2004 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any idea what the layout of this years graduation is? I am graduating in computing and I need to know when I am being conferred!

Also any idea what night the graduation ball is on, and where it is?

Cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Hi Pink

Graduation for business students is on friday 29th october and graduation for computing students is on saturday 30th october.
    Haven't heard much about the ball but I do know its on the saturday night (so for once we computing students didn't get screwed over!!!)

Hope ur enjoying budapest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

Hiya!
    Cheers for the info!
    I am home from Budapest!
    Yeah i know we computing students always gettin screwed over.
    Mum found out that we computing students gettin conferred on the Sat at 1.30 pm. Ball in Glencarn hotel in Castleblayney!
    Thanks for the help and enjoy the graduation and most importantly the celebrations after!
    What are you graduating in?

am graduating in Applications and support Diploma
    Cant wait shud be good nite never been there before...
    wat u graduating in?

I am graduation from the degree in IT management!
    Bet you any money i know who you are! Did u by any chance start your first year in 2000?

Yeah I did
    so who am i then??
    Im sorry but i dont know who u are?
    email me neacy69@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Last year the computing students graduated on the Saturday after the nurses.. It was aload of bollox and we didnt get out till about 7 or 8... Avoid it if its not your last year!

Last year the computing students graduated on the Saturday after the nurses.. It was aload of bollox and we didnt get out till about 7 or 8... Avoid it if its not your last year!
    I know that was a load of sh*t last year, it was the parents and friends that were there to see the computing students graduate i felt sorry for! This is my last yr (degree) so I have to go! It really was badly organised last yr and don't even start me on the whole Robes issue! Have you finished in DKIT now? What course did you do?>

Advertisement