Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reviews?

• 19-11-2000 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good web pages that review all the latest movies as i need a good one for a college project thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

theres usually good reviews here,i dunno why there is a lack of them at the moment.
    perhaps this thread will satrt them off again.

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Try the following sites.

www.imdb.com

or

www.darkhorizons.com

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

search for ain't it cool
    I think its .com?
    or sign up to ign.com(pretty good)

.c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

I can hardly say that Rupert Murdoch papers say that this films **** but Da'Bounce says its kewl and hes kewl so that ok wink.gif - Ta anyway

Ta Gandalf darkhorizons kewl

I'll have 2 of what ever your on retro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Dont even go near Aint-it-cool. Buch of fanboy twits going THIS MOVIE F UCKING ROCKS THE GREATEST FILM IN MANKINDS HISTORY!!!!!! in capital letters, and they're talking about something like Mission To Mars or The Haunting. Dark Horizons and Coming Attractions are the places to go, objective and smart, with good gossip too..

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement