Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam Business League - Boards.ie Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

im used to it :) and thanks 4 the welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Had a look at the team scores yesterday. Iirc Eagle Star team B are leading, may not be sure of the exact points but I believe them to be on something like 141. Boards.ie are one point behind. The only other team I looked out for are SA who are about 25 points back I think. Once again I could be way off, but I know ES(b) have Boards by 1 point at the top.

And Karl from boards is second on the players chart, also by a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

do you know if those scores are inclusive of this weeks game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

It must be - the leaders had 108 on Monday evening when I looked at it and it was apparently the total for the 3 weeks prior.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

152 to ES,
    151 to Boards,
    125 to SA. (in about 6th place). Its still all to play for as we dropped most of those points this week (yes these numbers include this weeks!)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

You Suited Aces Lads need to get your act together :D you have a reputation to up hold

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Who's first on the individual thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    Who's first on the individual thingy?

fuuuuttt...

do you get an extra cut/prize for the "individual thingy"

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

you get nothing for winning the individual score.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Trampas

Was any SA or Boards on table 2??

Or anyone else on Table 2 here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I don't think there were any boards or SA players on the first 2 or 3 tables if I recall correctly.

Guys I am looking for someone to cover me tonight if possible. I can play if I am needed but if either of the boys on a night off want to play you would be doing me a favour.

So what's the lineup for tonight Capn Cleary?

kencleary wrote:
    Guys Guys Guys You may ALL be taking some more time off. As I said before Two of us will get to play five games and five people will get six games. Ill finish that roster I was half-heartedly working on tonight and forward it to yese and we can all have a massive argument and implode the team tomorrow.
    Just a thought here. I'm sure you probably have something like this in mind. If two have to play only 5 games, and 5 have to play 6, perhaps we should have everyone play 5 games by the 2nd last week and then whichever two players have the least points for the team don't play the final week? Sounds fair to me, and I'm currently bottom of the standings!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

After the weekend from hell, I'm available to play. I spent most of the weekend in bed, but I'm raring to go tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

I can't play this week or next so tonights team is:

Iago
    Davey Devil
    Karlh
    Krusty_Clown
    Dirkey_Wynne

This okay with everyone? Davey I believe is banned but I assume he can still read boards yeah?

davey banned? :eek: but why? Is this another incident of a Suited Ace conspiracy I smell??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

fine with me, see you this evening fellas. tuxedos and cigars as planned......

:)

Davey is banned? Tell me more. When/where/why did this happen?? Oh, and I'm good for tonight.

Oi no tuxes and cigars yet, we're still only in second damnnit!!!

And if any more of you guys get banned well then we'll just have to set up our own boards with hookers & blackjack! Ah forget the boards :)

Oh and Davey is banned cos of this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201409

• Advertisement

Tut, Tut, I'm shocked and saddened and shocked :eek:

the last time I watch The Devil's cookery show. ever!!!

Does anyone know if this lineup is Ok with the Devil and Krusty?

i played online with krusty last night and he said he'd see me there so i'd say its fine with him....dunno bout the Devil. MIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

i'll be in contact with davey today and will let you guys know asap if he can make it, but tbh im sure he will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

karlh wrote:
    i played online with krusty last night and he said he'd see me there so i'd say its fine with him....dunno bout the Devil. MIA.

I wouldn't necessarily say I played online.. I just participated for three hands, before volunteering my stack to another player.. Seems to happen quite often when you're on my table! Stop stalking me! :D

Oh, and tonight is fine with me.. Tuxedo nicely pressed and laundered..
    Cigars pre-dipped in brandy. Thong is..... Oh never mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

hey davey asked me to post and refer you guys back to prison where he has explained exactly what happened, i think we can all agree he isnt the sort of person who would do anything like ecksor has insinuated

*lol*

FREE DAVEY DEVIL

I agree, Free the Devil!!!!

*Karl passes Davey a 'cake' through the bars*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Ecksor making friends again I see.

I actually saw the post before it was taken down and as Davey says there were no naked boys, just stupid jocks doing posy jock stuff.

Slightly inappropriate for certain, but hardly worthy of misrepresentation as "naked boys".

Advertisement