Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knacker Protest In Finglas This Morning....

Options
  • 06-10-2004 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

God damn pikeys this morning - My usual 6 minute journey to work became one hour. They were protesting because the genuises at the Dublin Corporation placed 2 humongous boulders at the end of Dunsink Lane and blocked them pikeys from driving into Finglas.

The cops were useless - the tell me the road is blocked, I assume there is some roadworks going on, I turned back and try to get onto the same road a little further up and meet 10 million other people doing the same thing. I make it to the junction and the cops say "The road is blocked".. no **** Eistein but couldn't you have put a sign up somewhere letting me know that 45 minutes ago...

Why is it that everything is done arseways in Ireland?

The pikeys will protest every morning until the Boulders are gone.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 abgeurteilt

I think they prefered to be called "Travellers".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

I think they prefered to be called "Travellers".

Or Sons of the Soil......... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Travellers? Pikeys has a nicer ring to it... Knacker filth is a good one too...

sons of the soil - hahahahahahahaha

Absolute classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 abgeurteilt

Now now, play nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Keyzer wrote:
    Travellers? Pikeys has a nicer ring to it... Knacker filth is a good one too...

Me reckons this thread will last no later than end of lunch, and you'll be schmacked with a banning...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

seemingly its part of operation "baywatch"

the gards are afraid to go down and monitor the sites, a lot of drug activity aparently. So they have blocked the lane at both end so they can monitor who goes in and goes out.

f**ckers, i live in finglas and it took me about 30mins to just get out.

Thats a great idea isn't... Martial law i think thats called...

Whatabout getting some undercover cops to pose as pikeys, like Donnie Brasco...

Donnie piko...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Thanks for that stirring, well-balanced and eloquently spoken contribution Keyzer.

Unless you're going to show a bit of respect for any group who may or may not be reading this forum, I wouldn't advise posting similar tripe again.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

someone was injured in a car crash there the other night. Apparently loads of tyres were left outside the dump and being dark and all the person didnt see them and crashed.
    To be honest it is disgraceful to see the rubbish dumped there outside the old dunsink tiphead on that road. I drive through that road a lot and its disgusting.
    It would have been so easy to put a camera up to monitor and catch these illegal dumpers but I guess the council weren't arsed.
    Now that person has crashed I reckon they will be making a bigtime claim against the council for failing to keep that road/area safe from obstructions.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement