Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cd printing software prob

Options
  • 06-10-2004 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

I know this is not anything to do with windows but could not see anywhere else to put it

The problem I have is I have some old cd labels(the ones that go onto the cd its self) and as far as I remember they were neato's. The thing is when I go onto their site to download templates none of them seem to match. My one's are two cd labels on an A4 sheet but are staggered (one is on the left on the bottom of the page and the other is on the right at the top of the page)instead on beening in line, any ideas what template would do this

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I have been using Neato/Fellowes labels for a long time and they always have been centered on the page AFAIK, so you're problably not going to get anywhere on their site.

Try some of the other brands such as Stomper or PressIT - they may be what you're looking for. I know that some paces such as Tescos do generic, own brand labels but I don't know if there is any software for them.

As a last resort, you could try Argos, they have a 50 pack of the Neato labels for €14.99, cat number 676/6434 - at least then you'll have the labels to match your template! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

cubix wrote:
    My one's are two cd labels on an A4 sheet but are staggered (one is on the left on the bottom of the page and the other is on the right at the top of the page)instead on beening in line, any ideas what template would do this
    Sounds like a press-it label. The own-brand PC Line ones sold in PC World and Dixons are like this as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks lads for the input, it was indeed Press-IT :eek:
    Cheers

Advertisement