Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We like pie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

mike65 wrote:
    025_pie.jpg

Mmmm...that's some nice pie-age! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Memo to self: alter old catchphrase to "I like pie". Also, remember to rent American Pie. Oh and get milk and bogroll. Hail Ikthor!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

We demand cake!*

* OK pie and maybe some milk will do for the moment. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

And Regi came down from the mountain. He saw the Server was good and the users were fulfilled. He fell to his knees to give praise to the great DeVore.

But DeVore said "get up you great english twat and get Ecksor away from the Server, he said he wanted to test the redundant power supplies and fans !!!"

This is the word of the admin, amen :)

• Advertisement

And amp doth readeth the post from Gandalf and also Victor and he doth chuckle to hineself and was truly mirthed. But upon summoning the karma device he had a striking pain which would last for an orbit of the sun. And he was sad, for it was so.

HAIL IKTHOR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I have no idea what all this tech talk means, but it is sexy nonetheless. Welome pie.... mmmmm.

Vive la Revolution!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Speaking of american pie, we spent quite a long time sniggering about plugging 'wang' into 'pie'

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

1163xor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

The new server is awesome thanks very much! Hopefully we won't outgrow it in the near future. I also hope jelsoft don't release VB4 for a few years ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

CuLT wrote:
    1163xor.gif
    Strangely arousing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Firstly, speed is great.

One thing missing....

when I logon to boards, its through the quick link for the ICDG section I moderate.
    I use http://www.boards.ie/icdg which points to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=40 works
    http://pie.boards.ie/icdg doesn't :(

Hope you can fix this :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

That along with other little hacks and tricks will reappear shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Super ecks, ta. :)

ecksor wrote:
    That along with other little hacks and tricks will reappear shortly.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Advertisement