Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really small panasonic(trying to find model)

Options
  • 06-10-2004 3:10pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have one of these care to comment?
    now on the panisoc website it has the models
    it looks like the a102, but its not that, or that a01, because the "panasic" writing is above at the ear piece and ther is not black around the ear peace
    anyone know what it is and what price range they'd go for ex cond 2nd hand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

Lenny wrote:
    Anyone have one of these care to comment?
    now on the panisoc website it has the models
    it looks like the a102, but its not that, or that a01, because the "panasic" writing is above at the ear piece and ther is not black around the ear peace
    anyone know what it is and what price range they'd go for ex cond 2nd hand?

I think you are looking for G55. there are a few models based on that.. G51 too... try expansys are doing a good deal on it or ebay thats the best

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

g51 it is,
    can only se hands free kits for sale on ebay
    whats a resonable price for the g51 so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

i bought one for a friend on Ebay, brand new and unlocked for 55 squid. I should say its wasy too small, but my friend loved it she has small fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

I have a Panasonic Sim-free G55 which I got in Taiwan for €50.
    A battery charge lasts for 7 days, the audio quality is far superior to my old Nokia, and the signal quality is one bar better than the Nokia for the same area.
    If you want a really handy mobile without the frills that is slightly bigger than a keyring, the G55 is for you. It has no camera, but if I wanted a camera I would buy a camera. ;)

Advertisement