Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voyager - Final Script? *spoiler*

Options
  • 22-11-2000 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Found this info on Trek Today.com....

Two days ago saw the appearance of a mystery 'Shattered' script, which vanished within the space of a few hours, leaving many skeptical of it’s credibility. At the moment, the general consensus is that it was a well-crafted hoax. However, the mystery script has again turned up online, this time at a geocities.com site. Having read through it, I'm tempted to believe that this may in fact be the genuine article – set out in the correct format, it fits with everything we know of the plot of the episode so far, from Chakotay being hit by a temporal anomaly, to the death of Tuvok, Chakotay leading a pre-Delta Quadrant Janeway around the future Voyager, to Seksa’s return. Even if it is a fake, it's well crafted enough simply to be a good read on it's own.
    The actual script can be found online here, while a synopsis is offered below. Again we would like to emphasize that we can not guarantee the validity of the following potential spoilers synopsis. For those that don’t want to go the whole hock, we offer this:
    We will see some time periods related to the following episodes: Caretaker I&II, Basics I&II, Macrocosm, Bride of Chaotica!, in addition to pre-season one and about 17 years from the current timeline.
    - We will encounter a completely borgified Seven
    - Tuvok will die in one scene
    In the alternate future timeline, Janeway, Chakotay and Seven of Nine will all be dead.
    - There is one scene where Chakotay talks to the pre-delta Quadrant Janeway about their future relationship.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ugh, reads like a bad season 1 episode rather than the series finalé.

hope it doesnt disappear without a big explosive 2 parter.

Advertisement