Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers Mach 2?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

hmmm. i'm in a lecture in drumcondra untill 6... so it looks umlikely i shall make this one either... but live in hope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Hmm.. wonder what the turnout'll be like for this one. I don't care long as I'm not drinking alone :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i'm wondering too if anyone will turn up but i'll be there Apex to give you drinking company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

i'm wondering too if anyone will turn up but i'll be there Apex to give you drinking company.

Seeing as I spent the day waiting around, I may as well stay another hour or two anyways. I SHOULD be there...How do I know who to look for? And how do I introduce myself?? haha, this could be really awkward. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

what's your first name pet.

i imagine me and dec will be sitting in the usual place ( the benches under the thing outside the pav), i think there is a picture earlier in this thread. unless it's lashing rain then we may be inside some where.

other than that i don't think there is anything else we can do to highlight we post on boards. maybe t-shirts for the next time. actually i'll get a trinity news and i'll have it on the bench. either way chance your arm saying hello if we don't see u first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Apparently pav is closed atm? funky was saying that they said it was closed til 9 or somesuch - meet there anyway and see what to do?

Ronan'd be my name.

Edit: and i'm leaving the computer room now, so I'll see yis there in half an hour or so I guess...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Meh beer, i'll be in attendence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i wanna go but.... i'm in wrk.....so do ye's ever meet up at the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I don't think ill be able to go, im meeting someone outside trinity at 6.

cajun_tiger this is the second time we've organised something. We haven't met up at a weekend yet but anything is possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Hmm, I'm in the GMB at the mo', good old quiet computer rooms. Anyone around who's heading up there?

hrmm well that was good if not extreemly brief for myself, dunno where ye's went in the buttery but didn't see ye's again.........(yeah i got a bit delayed ran into a load of m8's and free wine/donoughts reception...but was in the buttery till 10ish......)

That hist debate went on for ****ING AGES. I wouldn't mind but I was BURSTING for a piss the whole way through, and had to leg it to the toilets in between speakers..

But, a semi-successful meetup. A marked absence of females (!), and the pav was shut. Next time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

SkyLynx wrote:
    hrmm well that was good if not extreemly brief for myself, dunno where ye's went in the buttery but didn't see ye's again.........(yeah i got a bit delayed ran into a load of m8's and free wine/donoughts reception...but was in the buttery till 10ish......)

Math soc meeting? I was there, free wine and donoughts are nice

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

i COMPLETELY forgot about this! i was in the buttery until around 9 actually and then we headed to the pav, but anyways didnt see anyone of yez (the ones i know what look like) there...ah well theres always next time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

i ended up in the gingerman

vinks wrote:
    i ended up in the gingerman

Must...resist...dirty...Apex-related...comment... :mad: *effort*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

lol :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

hmm perhaps next time i mention gingerman, i should stipulate that i mean "the gingerman pub"

Math soc meeting? I was there, free wine and donoughts are nice

yeah i saw u at it, with yer lil buds, you know you look like yer about 13yrs old yeah?

• Advertisement

SkyLynx wrote:
    yeah i saw u at it, with yer lil buds, you know you look like yer about 13yrs old yeah?

Wow Ian thanks for that

lol, it wasn't ment as an insult, just an observation....... Anyhoo you'll like it in 10yrs sure won't ye?

Yeah I did take that as an insult, I was under the impression that in college no one really gave a **** what you looked like or what stuff you were into like the sci fi nerds or necrophillia

Yeah I did take that as an insult, I was under the impression that in college no one really gave a **** what you looked like or what stuff you were into like the sci fi nerds or necrophillia

wtf? fair enuf what u look like but what your into is generally a reflection on ones personality so if they didn't care what u were into maybe thats what u should be taking as the insult no?

Chill, lads. :p

Is anyone going to the Ron Jeremy thing at half 7? I might wander in for it, why not..

Advertisement