Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why is police story

• 06-10-2004 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

hailed as genius?

thanks to Darco i just watched it. ugh, what a piece of crap.

rated 7.3 on imdb.... ? whywhywhy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

are you talking about the first police story?

or the new one?

I loved PS 1, 2, 4, 3 - sucked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

the first

You obiously saw a differant Police Story to the rest of us. You didnt happen to watch it dubbed did you?
    The reason Police Story is so highly thought of is the fact that Jackie Chan did all the stunts unaided. That combined with a good story, good acting and good directing make it an excellant film.
    Only a rating of 7.2 on IMDB. I thought it would be higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

agreed!

the police story 1 I know is AWESOME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Is Police Story 1 the one where Jackie Chan is hanging off a double decker bus at one point? If so then I won't hear a bad word about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah I think that's in 1 or maybe 2.
    It's the one where the final showdown is in the shopping mall.

Advertisement