Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Promotions

• 06-10-2004 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

As far as irish wrestling goes it looks like it's starting to take off with both NWA and IWW. While NWA's promo shots mainly are terrible quality IWW's are looking much better. So who do you think looks better? IWW on the left and NWA on the right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭X-Dawg

I think the IWW photos are better, but the NWA wrestlers are better - because they have been training much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I heard they are getting a wonderful new trainer soon though at IWW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Lets not get started in any argument. As a fan i have enjoyed both NWA and IWW shows, both are great and both have great talent, as a wrestler i feel the same. Lets not have this generate into some sort of flame war! IWW and NWA get along just fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

As far as I am concerned both companys are coming along nicely. I would agree that NWA has better wrestling due to the time they have had to wrestle but I would give IWW props for having a better product and media. Just sit back and enjoy both of them because we didn't have this type of thing 10 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

Is anyone going to the show tonight?

Advertisement