Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Users, Any good downloads?

Options
  • 06-10-2004 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

The title says it all really. Havent heard of anything but im sure theres some good applications out there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

goto www.ipodlounge.com and check their downloads - I use Ephpod instead of that crappy itunes shiiiiite.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

When itunes music store was launched in UK, France and Germany earlier this year Apple said that the rest of Europe would follow in October.

Has anyone heard anything more on this, whether it's still going to happen this month?

Thanks

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Best thing I got was the winamp plugin so I didnt have to use itunes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Quite a lot here, full list of downloads from the site here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I use Ephpod instead of that crappy itunes shiiiiite.
    est thing I got was the winamp plugin so I didnt have to use itunes

What's so wrong with iTunes then? I have a server running here based on it and I can serve my music to any iTunes enabled Mac or PC in the house. It's simple to use and to teach to newbies while having some rather nice features. I guess good quality software is lost on PC users . . doesn't crash enough for them . . . bless !!

ZEN

• Advertisement
Advertisement